Thread: Gamma mirror relationships in Film Recommendations

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gamma mirror relationships in Film Recommendations

appreciated. Nanashi is testing the idea of a romantic relationship with an ENTJ. She likes to see interactions on the silver screen. She is also talking about herself in 3rd person. The end.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

....are you sure you are an ILI?

I can't think of a movie that involves an ILI-LIE in anything but a platonic friendship... but in "Spread" I believes there is a SEE-ESI relationship going on.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    ....are you sure you are an ILI?

I can't think of a movie that involves an ILI-LIE in anything but a platonic friendship... but in "Spread" I believes there is a SEE-ESI relationship going on.
    First, yes. Your doubt may be appeased when you realize I'm just really Fi-influenced by my INFj mom.
    Second, thank you.I'll check it out

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    I don't see anything in her post which would make me doubt it, necessarily.

Same. It's just not an archetypal relationship that I could see being used to make a lot of money on by portraying in a film.

As for you, nanashi, if it works out, go with it. Then you can test the possibility and see what happens. I personally can't see myself settling down with one, but I've definitely entertained the idea within the last two years (of having a romantic relationship, nonetheless...Slightly androgynous Asian guy with glasses ftw. :melts: ).
    Thank you, aixelsyd. Also: you're adorable