Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Kim looks S. ESFP, for example

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird View Post
    Type me whatever you want Marista. I don't want to play your games. If you start this stuff with me, I'll just ignore you.
    do it
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@nondescript ISTp final @Megane LII final watch that se polr and please recognize things that are eating away at you.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-26-2015 at 04:37 AM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    At work. Please don't quote. Vi them?
    girl on the left looks cute.. ah.. it's Kore
    the tallest guy mb ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    and don't be surprised if every man here masturbates to that…
    And with such rude speech (and fantasies) you still claim to be INFJ. Those angels wich are the model for decency and courtesy... in common.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    And with such rude speech (and fantasies) you still claim to be INFJ. Those angels wich are the model for decency and courtesy... in common.
    FFS, lighten up on her. She is human and I thought it was kinda funny and unexpected.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

girl on the left looks cute.. ah.. it's Kore
    the tallest guy mb ENTP

It was a way of complementing her. That's cultural as in people here say "you're hot so I'd make love to you." Matters of decency are not avoided under any cost. In fact I did clearly displaye to her how embarrassing I found that for myself by saying you don't need a further explanation I'm sure.
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It was a way of complementing her. That's cultural as in people here say "you're hot so I'd make love to you." Matters of decency are not avoided under any cost. In fact I did clearly displaye to her how embarrassing I found that for myself by saying you don't need a further explanation I'm sure.
    It was perfectly fine. <3
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    FFS, lighten up on her. She is human and I thought it was kinda funny and unexpected.
    Don't worry. He doesn't see how clueless and rude he is.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

He doesn't see how clueless and rude he is.
    I understand what others feel not bad. I just say truth and don't care much about others like it or not, as this forum is made for infromation change but not for feelings support. While I'm sure you don't understand how stupid is what you write often on the forum, in similar way as you can't understand your own type for several years despite serious contradictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    lighten up on her. She is human
    She is mistyped and arguments about this are good for her. And for others wich are misleaded by wrong behavior model of type.
    Last edited by Sol; 10-22-2015 at 08:17 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I understand what others feel not bad. I just say truth and don't care much about others like it or not, as this forum is made for infromation change but not for feelings support. While I'm sure you don't understand how stupid is what you write often on the forum, in similar way as you can't understand your own type for several years despite serious contradictions.

She is mistyped and arguments about this are good for her. And for others wich are misleaded by wrong behavior model of type.
    I think you and Kill4me are the same type whatever that is. One taking the moral high road and the other taking the highway to hell. Just because you don't like someone or their behavior does not mean they are not your dual.

Edit:

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Okay
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

While you're looking at behavior which isn't a good indicator of type because it's ONE sided...and this you fail to understand... other things that influence behavior (you shallow brained shmuck) is one's emotional disposition. That is purely dependant on a person's personal circumstances for example one's emotional state due to stressful situations. Go learn something new.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mu4 reminds ISTJ

on that photo
    Last edited by Sol; 11-04-2015 at 01:18 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@jaein I am excluding EII as a typing for you because I believe that you missed the purpose, heart and soul, of the EII typing that because of the compassionate nature of EII are ready to listen and support people to give them a breath of hope and comfort. You demonstrate that you like to listen to people's stories but not in a friend's, calling it "getting old" in your post #45 http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1109625
    -

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have yet to see you contribute anything to the forum besides aggressively retyping people and putting people down. Do you have anything else in your range of behaviors, or is that actually all you can do?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    I have yet to see you contribute anything to the forum besides aggressively retyping people and putting people down. Do you have anything else in your range of behaviors, or is that actually all you can do?
    he's contributing more
    -

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@jaein I am excluding EII as a typing for you because I believe that you missed the purpose, heart and soul, of the EII typing that because of the compassionate nature of EII are ready to listen and support people to give them a breath of hope and comfort. You demonstrate that you like to listen to people's stories but not in a friend's, calling it "getting old" in your post #45 http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1109625
    Have I just been dismissed? Is that your only reason? I feel like a lot of people would be a little peeved at being asked for advice and then have the advice being thrown back at them as if its useless. Yes it got old having her dismiss my advice that she constantly asked for. Did I stop listening or tell her to bug off? No. I continued to support her while internally rolling my eyes. Thats all.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaein View Post
    Have I just been dismissed? Is that your only reason? I feel like a lot of people would be a little peeved at being asked for advice and then have the advice being thrown back at them as if its useless. Yes it got old having her dismiss my advice that she constantly asked for. Did I stop listening or tell her to bug off? No. I continued to support her while internally rolling my eyes. Thats all.
    You may not have stopped listening as you valued the relationship but you stopped feeling for her is the multitude of ways. It became one feeling (stale and old).
    -

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may not have stopped listening as you valued the relationship but you stopped feeling for her is the multitude of ways. It became one feeling (stale and old).
    Youve never tired of someones complaints? Really?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Youve never tired of someones complaints? Really?
    I have a very high enduring tolerance
    -

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey how's the welcoming committee........anyone challenging your type?

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hatesyardwork View Post
    Hey how's the welcoming committee........anyone challenging your type?
    Haha everyone has been friendly thus far. However, Maritsa doesnt believe I am eii but Im not sure what else I could be. I typed Infp in mbti but i've heard that you shouldnt try and translate one system to another. Anyways it doenst matter because Im like 95% sure I'm eii

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Haha everyone has been friendly thus far. However, Maritsa doesnt believe I am eii but Im not sure what else I could be. I typed Infp in mbti but i've heard that you shouldnt try and translate one system to another. Anyways it doenst matter because Im like 95% sure I'm eii
    maritsa needs to see your neckline to type you.

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Hahaha You know I heard that there's a lot of accuracy in typing by necklines. Youd be surprised.

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I assumed everyone was jumping on you. There will never be consensus. Glad you weathered the storm and I'll take your word that you are EII. Does Delta NF fit you? Subtype you feel best with? Lots to consider for yourself, and not so much from others.

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I assumed everyone was jumping on you. There will never be consensus. Glad you weathered the storm and I'll take your word that you are EII. Does Delta NF fit you? Subtype you feel best with? Lots to consider for yourself, and not so much from others.
    Ah. No there was only one.
    Delta nf fits me quite perfectly and I believe Im a Ne subtype. Thank you btw.

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE]Delta nf fits me quite perfectly and I believe Im a Ne subtype.[QUOTE]There you go then.....my girl here is EII Ne. You seem Fi ego from what little I or anyone else can glean.........my take.

Thank you btw.
    Not at all.........good luck finding your ESTJ. I heard O'Reilly is divorced.

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    You sir are an SLI, as is everyone else she types.

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=hatesyardwork;1109940][QUOTE]Delta nf fits me quite perfectly and I believe Im a Ne subtype.
    There you go then.....my girl here is EII Ne. You seem Fi ego from what little I or anyone else can glean.........my take.

Not at all.........good luck finding your ESTJ. I heard O'Reilly is divorced.
    Hahaha I guess I better slide on in there before some other lucky eii gets him

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=jaein;1109946][QUOTE=hatesyardwork;1109940]
    Delta nf fits me quite perfectly and I believe Im a Ne subtype.

Hahaha I guess I better slide on in there before some other lucky eii gets him
    Bill Oreilly, the man who has brought us........Killing Kennedy Killing Jesus Killing Lincoln Killing Reagan........and coming this November to a store near you, his most controversial book to date................Killing Socionics. Ghost written by Marista

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

no she can't make up her mind about me, i may be istj, or istp, or estj. i think she's pulled by my si.

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=hatesyardwork;1109948][QUOTE=jaein;1109946]
    Bill Oreilly, the man who has brought us........Killing Kennedy Killing Jesus Killing Lincoln Killing Reagan........and coming this November to a store near you, his most controversial book to date................Killing Socionics. Ghost written by Marista
    Everyone needs to read these books.Everyone.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

you know if you actually took a serious interest in me you would see I don't type everyone that type.
    -

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

and FINAL.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pa3s LII

fixed, final and concluded
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    Pa3s LII

fixed, final and concluded
    Lol

ILI very fixed final and concluded

Megane is LII
    -

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol

ILI very fixed final and concluded

Megane is LII
    Chips and Underwear is LII, final, indisputable, irrefutable, beyond doubt, incontestable, irrefrangible, unalterable, beyond dispute.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know if you actually took a serious interest in me you would see I don't type everyone that type.
    just messin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@aut0 LSE
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For myself I know that I can come off unpeaceful direct not soft and supportive. I can come off as strict exacting and rigid. In reality I can be that way to a human being as in A individual thus I come out wrong. The closer a person gets or the less stressful my life is the other me comes out. The sweetheart who demonstrates helpfulness, the caring friend, the person who will not participate in a conflict, the person who will help someone else not get upset and hold vengeful thoughts. I am also a slave to my feelings. Catch me in the wrong time and you won't see the humanist. Catch me at the right and you won't think anything otherwise.
    That's so much like me!! Amazing

Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast