Thread: type my sister

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default type my sister

I think she's IEI , my identical but I wanna get another opinion...

*She has this cruel streak, this constant scowl on her face. She always feels guilty about this though, and she often is manipulated because of this. ((long story but she was scammed out of a good chunk of money recently because of this.)) People often manipulate her by picking up on her desire to be a better person. She knows she has a problem with not having much of a soul, but she's also sensitive about this so if you point it out to her she will like get really insecure and lash out at you hatefully.

*She reads a lot of spiritual self-help books, kinda was super obsessed with them for awhile. Isn't physical, is airy-mystical. Won't help with chores.

*Believes in traditional gender values. She likes men to be dominant, aggressive- abusive. Complains about being treated like shit but will roll her eyes when a guy is genuinely heartfelt with her. I often clash/fight with her because of this.

*Is socially liberal/financially conservative in her own words. She says she is a Republican though a lot.

*Always cares what other people think. She just wants to belong. Wants to watch the most popular shows, be involved. Scoffs at the special unicorn thing. Is very... straight. Wants to absorb the poetry and art of others, not make it herself. Which is I am the opposite in a way. I'd rather make my own shit then just watch other people's all the time.

*She likes dark and sadistic art the best. She is like weak against lighthearted fluff. She is sort of like an Undead creature in final fantasy, Holy spells damage her while she absorbs the darkness. I am like the Whitelighter and she's like the Darklighter.

*Is very rational and practical. She is always assisting me with rational things, whereas I try my hardest to help her with emotional stuff. She will usually say 'aww' condescendingly tho to me which is a bit bitchy, but I think we appreciate each other even though we fight a lot. Typical siblings. (but we still hate each other and we have been known to get into some intense physical battles where we leave lots of bruises and cuts on each other... )

*She is a lot like blackburry and lungs on the forum. Probably the two type of girls she is like the most.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So if she's like ESI how can she be IEI? How does she dress?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WeekendOffender View Post
    I second this and raise with: if a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?
    Air, it harms nothing that could possibly be sentient.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Bravo...

What are girl scout cookies made out of then, if peanut butter cookies are made from peanut butter?

Oh, and BnD if your sister is more like ESI here and less like you, why do you lean toward IEI for her? What you posted doesn't sound IEI to me but you know your sister better than anyone else. My EII sister and I have also battled, until we were out of breath and neither of us could get back up. We are closest in age. I don't know why we were so violent toward each other. I have physically fought with IEI brother but only a couple of times. Never physical with ESE sister. Except I smacked her in the mouth once for talking back to me and she didn't retaliate. I still feel sick inside when I think of that day. We were kids though...Ugh...

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Such unnecessary violence, that one could have directed elsewhere, although bare chest battle (you didn't mention) between two sisters, sounds somewhat welcoming...

YWIMW