Thread: Project Runway reality tv series

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Project Runway reality tv series

Project Runway, a reality show on Bravo, all about fashion designers competing, is one of my fav shows. A new season is starting next week and now I am wondering what the type is of the last fella that won. Here he is.

Christian Siriano

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    INFp
    that's what i thought. but, now i'm confused again because my sis says i'm just like him. and she always saw me as an Etype 4.

he doesn't look like my idea of "easy going" IP. he's kinda manic, silly, but with vision and goes after it. and actually very sensitive emotionally too underneath all his "fierce" talk. that all seems counter to the IP description?

if he truly is INFp, then fuck it, i'm back to the drawing board.

TIM
    it's so pretty type
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

db, there is something about Kendra from Girls Next Door that is sooo you too. Christian is very talkative and expressive, while Kendra is pent up inside, you are a combo of them both....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp.. ENFj is also a possibility

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by macysmama View Post
    db, there is something about Kendra from Girls Next Door that is sooo you too. Christian is very talkative and expressive, while Kendra is pent up inside, you are a combo of them both....
    yes, yes e. no one has suggested types for the "Girls" yet.

TIM
    it's so pretty type
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    yes, yes e. no one has suggested types for the "Girls" yet.
    Yeah, that's too bad. I want to talk to you about dancing. Also, I have a hair appt this afternoon. The big question as always, how blond should I go today?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by macysmama View Post
    Yeah, that's too bad. I want to talk to you about dancing. Also, I have a hair appt this afternoon. The big question as always, how blond should I go today?
    i'll call ya darlinggggg!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I think Christian Siriano is obviously some kind of Fe type. I think he's probably SEI-Fe or IEI-Fe, and I don't think EIE is of the question

I love him so much! <3
    those were the ones i thought, with IEI being the top one.

isn't he great?!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    What about Tim Gunn's type? "Carry on."
    i thought he was more of a "thinking" kind of IEI, maybe Ni subtype. more andy warholish. he looks like him too. but so does christian.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Project Runway

i searched and there was a thread for this, but it's years old and didn't have a lot of replies...

i'm in the middle of watching Season 9, and some people's types have stuck out to me, especially when watching them interact with others.

spoiler alert!

Josh M. - EIE
    loud, passionate, fabulous, hilarious, drama queen. his designs are dramatic and match his personality. was a Team Captain for Episode 5's challenge, which revealed his bitchy dictator side. is close to Anya (IEI), and she was his first pick when assembling his team members.

Anya - IEI
    has a kind, soft, positive attitude. tried to help smooth over the conflict between her friend Josh M. (EIE) and Becky (LSE). she is also notable for her status as Miss Trinidad & Tobago Universe 2008, being a spokeswoman for the United Nations Association of T&T... and she apparently has a sex tape out there as well ;P
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anya_Ayoung-Chee

Becky - LSE
    conflicted with Josh M. (EIE) when she ended up on his team. he made her cry when he relegated her to sewing work (which she is good at) because he deemed her designs to be too "dowdy".

Olivier - IEI
    probably Ni subtype; contrast with Fe subtype Anya

Danielle - EII
    unfortunately her & her designs are rather boring and uninteresting, imho. i even have a hard time remembering her name

Bert - SLI
    "calmly aggressive" type who does not wish to compromise or change for anyone. no other designer seems to want to work with him in challenges due to this stubbornness. he seems to rather be left alone by himself with his work. he usually remains outwardly emotionless, even when the others are getting heated & upset with him.

Bert on his spat with Josh M. (EIE)
    I think he tries to intimidate people with his brashness. He doesn't intimidate me, I'm sort of embarrassed for him, actually.