Thread: A Cry for Help

Creepy-female

Default A Cry for Help

Last edited by female; 07-09-2015 at 04:32 PM.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My love, you have always been my type.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Bwahahaa I had a feeling you would like that
    Training a dog properly is a large portion of an owner's responsibility so I take it rather seriously. Not only does it give the animal a sense of its proper place in the pack, as it were, but it also prevents it from being a liability to other animals, people, and property. Even a friendly goofball like my dog has benefited from obedience training, and people often remark on how well she behaves and listens. From this result and other dogs I've had or trained I think my method of firmness, consistency, simplicity, and positive reinforcement produces quality canine family members.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are bored you should watch parks and recreation online! The first season has a little bit of a rough start but season 2 and 3 are gold.

“No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I hate South Park. I had a hunch I would probably dislike it without ever watching it. But my new friends like to get high and watch South Park to de-stress. And so I found out that I hate South Park. It's like the writers never got out of middle school. OMIGOD IM CONFLICTED ABOUT MY PENIS. FART JOKES SEX JOKES NYAA

I've always hated the fuck out of that show, I get the impression that none of the characters like any of the other characters there, and when they try to force a point across and fall on their ass while doing so, it's almost as bad as when people reference it as if were something of value...

If you are bored this is a fun site to get a tarot reading. They only give you majors to pick from tho. I like Celtic Cross spread the best. The music can be bothersome or ok depending on my mood.

http://www.tarot-live.com/
    Nice nice

I have the Thoth tarot, but I refuse to shuffle it until I'm through with the reading I did that had The Tower in the Options/Advice area... still working on that...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

k0rps, I cant see your pic on my cell phone v well
    The upshot of my cards is I could make a few bucks and become the sextoy of numerous women. Or maybe it was the other way around.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dolphin will you marry me?

(it's legal in my state, are we're legal, and... we'd be such a great couple)
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the fuck dolphin why are you so high today. Did you recently fall in love?
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So from what I'm getting, you're looking for a meaningful 2-way interaction?
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Banned
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For what it's worth I don't like South Park either. That show is incredibly stupid. I'm glad other people feel the same way. I don't think I've ever watched one entire episode of that show. I remember there was a pretty smart LSI girl I knew in real life who liked that show, yet then again we knew each other through a career/life skills program.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speaking of movies, I hate South Park. I had a hunch I would probably dislike it without ever watching it. But my new friends like to get high and watch South Park to de-stress. And so I found out that I hate South Park. It's like the writers never got out of middle school. OMIGOD IM CONFLICTED ABOUT MY PENIS. FART JOKES SEX JOKES NYAA
    Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    I've always hated the fuck out of that show, I get the impression that none of the characters like any of the other characters there, and when they try to force a point across and fall on their ass while doing so, it's almost as bad as when people reference it as if were something of value...
    TBH, I always liked the show a lot. Even if many of the jokes appear to be very "low down", the message behind it could almost always be seen as a social criticism. The authors are often able to abstract very complex issues and make them fit into a child's world (those of the main protagonists) and their bizarre humour is unique. But they're also fair, they make fun about everyone: christians, muslims, democrats, conservatives, ect. it's not that they would pick their enemies and make some kind of propaganda. They're obviously against censorship (Cartoon Wars), "nonconfomists" who are as conformist as it can get (Raisins), they criticise "hippies" who adopt the goals of other group without advocating them (Die Hippie, Die), but also people who hate capitalism because of the wrong reasons (Gnomes). I think I've seen every episode at least once and I do believe that it has some value. At least it's about a million times better than the Simpsons after the 14th season.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea she's gotten what she wanted and left us. The goddess has departed, let's go back to our sheltered and uninspiring lives.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, you don't mean nothing at all to me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually you do, I was just quoting some music that was playing.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't do psychoanalysis but I can give you a conceptualization from an adlerian or existential viewpoint. You'd have to type up your current issues, how you feel, why you want this, etc... since case conceptualizations are usually done as a person coming to see you for therapy and presenting their problem.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dolphin, what you're doing is beautiful. I hope you know that. Keep doing what you're doing, keep smiling like you're smiling, you'll find what you're looking for soon enough.

You don't seem interested in talking to me, or getting to know me, so I'll just put what I have out here, and hope you get something out of it. All the way (:
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Aww that is so cute. I cant tell if you are making fun of me? Are you?
    Of course not. Enjoy it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow! That was wonderful.. I've never thought about babies that way. I just smell poop. You have opened my eyes.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you dolphin. I am sincere about these kind of things, and I don't make fun of it. I wanted to ask what you really needed, because I didn't quite get it the first time around. I guess I didn't read your posts well enough to let it sink in. (:

In any case, if you don't mind being redundant for me, I would enjoy hearing things from your perspective. I must say, I am a selfish person, and I like people to address me directly, and specially to me. Not always, but you get what I mean.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seemed a little lost, so I think I should mention that square one is always finding out who you are, and what you want. It sounds simple at first, but increases in complexity remarkably fast... that's in part why I am here too, but while socionics and psychology enthusiasts alike can help determine identity, the ultimate responsibility rests on the individual's shoulders to filter out the thoughts/desires implanted by peers, society at large, the media, parents, etc.

You don't sound like you like any streamlined religion, so why not create your own? When I walked away from mainstream religion, I may have felt empty for a time, but the perusal of my own unique religious studies has lead to amazing personal discovery, which has become translatable to the experience of others as well. This would help with identity and also allow you to become more at peace with the common lack of empathy and affection.

I also feel somewhat insecure if my conversations have been insignificant and generally prefer not to speak at all then to speak and say nothing, because most of the things that come out of a common conversation could have been spoken by joe blow down the street to whoever else and it wouldn't have made any difference.. I'm afraid I haven't found any shortcuts to quality individuals whose words and conversations carry significance - given that you seem to be in a new area, their discovery will probably follow only from lots of people experimentation, so there's nothing wrong with experimenting with new perceptions and methods of interaction!

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I won't say she's lost, but she's searching (:
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs: