Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Looks more SLE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread contains the most scary people in one place on the whole forum.

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. What a douche bag.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my favorite:

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Knee jerk I was going to say EIE, but I suppose a desperately Fe-seeking LSI would fit just as well, actually. 100% beta; clear Fe-valuer (unquestionably), and DEFINITELY "this is how it is" Se-valuer over "well, let's consider other viewpoints..." Ne-valuer.

Also, I've noticed that LSIs tend to hold immovable grudges, and Savage seems to fit that as well. Also, Ni hidden agenda fits very well, as he wants to be the visionary leader of the "Savage Nation," like some sort of Ni-poet-on-a-hill-guru.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    LSI > SLE. I don't believe he's irrational, and he has no concept of . I think he's great & all, but spending enough time with him would make my head explode.
    Good point. He has some vague inkling of how he's going to offend people, hurt their feelings, etc (Fi). He just doesn't think that's important. Whereas he has blatantly no capacity whatsoever to imagine or consider viewpoints that contradict his hard-and-fast conclusions about "how it is." His Ne appears to be weaker than his Fi, pointing to LSI over SLE.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Michael Savage is hilarious. Although I disagree with him on a great many things, his rhetoric is just incredibly humorous.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh goddd ^

So yeah, basically he's a vulgarly offensive, rude, close-minded prick. I should be sickened by him, loath him with every ounce of my soul... yet I can't. I honestly can't help myself. I kind of love the guy & I'm confused by it. Even though I think he's incredibly closed minded & I oppose most of his views, I still find Savage to be unbelievably entertaining & a real character. He's like the evil villain you love to hate. You really can't get enough of it. Oh, and I find it absolutely hilarious that he was banned from Britain. lol. hilar-e-ous.

LSI > SLE. I don't believe he's irrational, and he has no concept of . I think he's great & all, but spending enough time with him would make my head explode.
    "and if you have a problem with what I'm reading to you, why don't you send it to the vatican and not to me"

LOL!

Obviously homosexuality isn't in the best interests of procreation, which biologically is pretty much the whole point of life.

But I disagree with what seems to be his premise, which is that somehow humanity is in danger of extinction. It's not his point by any means, but it seems to be his underlying concern? Or maybe he's just annoyed by young people, idk. Young people of every generation have acted like idiots though.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-male

lol I'd say LSI.

He has a sort of cynicism to him, he never talks about what he likes as much as what he doesn't like. Its what he doesn't like that defines what he likes. He seems to be decisive and rational.... as in has a well established direct idea about things. He also is forced into looking to other figures (such as the vatacan) to find his views, this seems to be like the beta NF and beta ST relation, the vatacan being a source of NF things.

Also on what joy said, I think he doesn't believe humanity is going to be extinct... it reminds me of my studies into the Kiersey Guardian Tempermant. There was a whole section in Kierseys book concerning Guardians and how they worry about stuff. In particular the idea of how society will fall apart and become morally corrupt or people will stop working and the infrastructure will disestablish itself. They obsessively worry about such things and its the source of there tight-assed attitude about rules and procedures, it gives them security, which is another major theme of the guardian tempermant. Lastly, guess what the LSI, ISTj is a guardian tempermant. Which only strengthens my conviction that he is an LSI. SLEs have a different attitude, they have the same blunt decisive attitude that comes across as edgy and biggoted to outsiders, but they are irrational, and instead of needing to have a conclusive idea about things they can go with the flow. Think of the movie "Up in the Air" with george clooney, the scene where he talks about waiting in line behind asians and the girl he is with freaks out over the political incorrectness seemed very SLE to me. Anyways, the SLE also have anxiety (like all human beings) but they don't deal with it through systems and rules and structure like the LSI, to them they have to deal with things in motion as they come up, this kind of need to feel secure with things as they present themselves, is the core of the SLEs confidence.

I don't believe SLE's are arrogant, their confidence is a nessecary component for their emotional well being, without it, the lifestyle they leave would ravage them with anxiety. Though at times it can rub you the wrong way, which is why the key for an SLE's development is to work with that confidence and not against it.

Oh yea and Mike Savage.... LSI as said above.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    Also on what joy said, I think he doesn't believe humanity is going to be extinct... it reminds me of my studies into the Kiersey Guardian Tempermant. There was a whole section in Kierseys book concerning Guardians and how they worry about stuff. In particular the idea of how society will fall apart and become morally corrupt or people will stop working and the infrastructure will disestablish itself. They obsessively worry about such things and its the source of there tight-assed attitude about rules and procedures, it gives them security, which is another major theme of the guardian tempermant.
    When I hear people rant like he was (or predict doom and gloom the economy/society or an apocalypse or whatever they want to bitch about), I always think, "Haven't there always been people who have said similar things about the times they were living in? Has anything actually ever changed?" I tend to think not. On the other hand, everything changes. Bleh. Whatever.
    SEE

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    When I hear people rant like he was (or predict doom and gloom the economy/society or an apocalypse or whatever they want to bitch about), I always think, "Haven't there always been people who have said similar things about the times they were living in? Has anything actually ever changed?" I tend to think not. On the other hand, everything changes. Bleh. Whatever.
    Lol yea but I think more of what he is doing is ranting about stuff that both concerns and annoys him than he is making a serious projection or prediction.

Thats all my point is, but yea I don't really think there is any reason to leave this forum forecasting dark skies on account of mike savage's rant.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh goddd ^

So yeah, basically he's a vulgarly offensive, rude, close-minded prick. I should be sickened by him, loath him with every ounce of my soul... yet I can't. I honestly can't help myself. I kind of love the guy & I'm confused by it. Even though I think he's incredibly closed minded & I oppose most of his views, I still find Savage to be unbelievably entertaining & a real character. He's like the evil villain you love to hate. You really can't get enough of it. Oh, and I find it absolutely hilarious that he was banned from Britain. lol. hilar-e-ous.

I actually agree with him.

and yes, I think he is probably an LSI
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Eh, hatred of feminine men is hatred of the femininity in yourself. Otherwise why would you care? He's just insecure. But he is interesting.

TIM
    I don't know
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lsi-se.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.