TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type the woman who wrote this

[gone]
    Should be easy. At least one ego element is pretty obvious.
    Last edited by Park; 02-12-2010 at 06:17 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

strong sensory memory assiciated with smells, jumped out as something that she perceived as a strength.

loves blindly and stupidly - values but sees as a weakness?

meticulous planning and driving too fast?

EIE?
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    EIE?
    You kidding me? That's waaaaaaaay off.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Let's see what a challenge this is...

Adderall (ADHD) doesn't say anything of type...anyone can be ADD/ADHD.

Fool of books, havn't read but will one day is a hoarding tendency of ESFJ, INFJ, and probably most F's in general, some S's who enjoy reading but like to keep there books for a long time like ISTP's

This type will not be ESTJ, they will get rid of their books and anything else they have not used for a year as a general rule. So that leaves us 15 types to choose from and the analysis goes on...

They drag themselves to things is not an ISTP tendency...that's out so we have 14 to choose from...

They make to do lists...ISTJ, ESFJ, INFJ...tendencies.
    The following quote is an F tendency...
    "I'm cynical and impulsive and I can be witty or passive-aggressive, and sometimes all at once (that gets me into trouble). I love blindly and sometimes stupidly, I plan meticulously, and I drive too fast most of the time. I'm independent and needy at the same time, I don't misspell, and I tend to have strong sensory memories associated with certain smells. I can recite "The Raven" from memory, and have yet to discover the social situation that this would matter in. I wanted to be a doctor once, but now I'm quite happy being a nurse."

All the T's are out the door....so we have 8 types remaining all of which are F's...and from there on, nothing can be assessed that's why typing a person based on such scan't bit of undirected information is nearly impossible. For example, how do you know your senses are sharp and good (what are you comparing it to)? If you can't answer this question then you don't know and I don't know; but VI knows!!!
    I don't intend to be offensive, but that's about the worst type analysis I've read on this forum lately. It contains false and baseless reasoning and I'm not sure it's even about socionics.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw a lot of Ni in that post. I'm thinking ILI.... She talked a lot about plans.

ILIs tend to have 140+ IQs.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's interesting that she describes this as "the essence" of who she is: "I am what I do, and here's all the stuff I do and although I don't ever get done with all the stuff I want to do, it's worth it because I'm doing a good job providing for my kids."

It seems like she has too much stuff to do. Long to-do lists keep being created with too many things to keep track of, too many things to possibly be able to get to all of them. They don't all get done due to lack of energy or drive, but just because it's the hectic way of living that seems to be pretty typical in the US (I'm kind of assuming she's from the US). And she seems like she's handling it all, plus some. This level of energy and "doing" rules out a lot of types as far as I'm concerned (as it seems this is a constant with her, I mean barring unforeseen illnesses, aging and what not). Anyway I think it rules out most introverts, except for maybe ESI, SLI and LSI.

I think that she's probably an extravert because she seems to have a lot of energy to be constantly doing stuff. And I think that she seems to define herself by what she does may also be significant (I think extraverts are more likely to do this). Furthermore what she does is all about a purpose of helping others: running marathons to raise money to possibly save people, having a job that somehow involves helping to save people, providing for her kids, wanting to be a good wife and mother (well that one is probably too general, but she did mention it in a very brief description of herself and that gives it some weight probably). Aside from the emphasis on her family, that she is focused on these larger community issues and says that these are what she's about also kind of says extraversion because introverts might mention more internal goals and focuses.

I feel like the expected response of the "obvious IM element" is . But I just feel rather unsure about going so far as to say that as I don't really feel it's enough. But I'm sort of superficially leaning towards LXE.
    Last edited by marooned; 01-22-2010 at 02:37 AM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    check out my blog maybe you will change your mind
    I don't see how that's of any relevance...

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33's blog
    my boss is an ISTj just like president Obama
    I needn't read no more...

Obama is IEI-Ni 3w4 so/sp, by the way.
    Last edited by Park; 01-22-2010 at 02:46 AM.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm, its not alot of info to go off, I doubt this will be accurate but Im just going to go ahead and guess SEI
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I feel like the expected response of the "obvious IM element" is . But I just feel rather unsure about going so far as to say that as I don't really feel it's enough. But I'm sort of superficially leaning towards LXE.
    does all these planning done by her make you think LSE? LSE does keep themselves busy but the way she express her needs for things to be done I am hesitant to tag LSE, but there are LSE out there they can emphasis these kind of stress.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

winterpark is that morcheeba in your avatar? if so, you have got something going on with EIE women.

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    You kidding me? That's waaaaaaaay off.
    yes I was kidding you.

seems initially like a lazy irrational Si type - when she described her sensory memory this stuck out as a key phrase to me.
    when she was describing her strengths that and her memory and high IQ stuck out, also stuck out.

When describing her ability as a mother there seemed to be focus on the practical side of parenthood, giving the children their vitimins etc.

The writing wasn't based in the future or at all fantastical. Very down to earth and immediate. There was no talk of ambitions, possibilities, dreams. {Edit: there was some, wanting to be a doctor then changing her mind)

Just meticulous plans.

Her talk of loving blindly seemed interesting to me -

passive aggressiveness is apparantly a trademark of delta's

describing herself as a packrat and motormouth confused me a little.

Ne/Si valuing almost certain (EDIT: I am not sure why I was certain about this)
    The tone was subdued and realistic Delta over Alpha
    She seems like an irrational type, scatty.
    I would struggle to say whether IEE or SLI.
    I think one trying to be the other without the other.

I'm going to say IEE that places a high emphasis on making sure her children are fed and vitimined etc. but has to rememebr to do it.
    The good cook but lousy ironer is going to be the phrase that sells me on that.
    cooking can be intersting and fun for an IEE, ironing is not
    I don't know any scatty SLI's
    Last edited by somavision; 01-22-2010 at 03:21 PM.
    IEE-Ne

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I kinda like the IEE suggestion.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    winterpark is that morcheeba in your avatar? if so, you have got something going on with EIE women.
    I vote parkster for LSI

<Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WP,

What's your theory? And who is she?
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    Numbers, ever since you dumped me, I've been falling for EIE women. It's almost like a chronic disease.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Numbers, ever since you dumped me, I've been falling for EIE women. It's almost like a chronic disease.
    hey she's pretty and I bet you photo-shop that photo extra attractive, I thought she was a celebrity or another Scarlett Johnson that you put in your avatar.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    I vote parkster for LSI

I am pretty sure he is an SLI, lets not hide the truth, but who says we can't love him?

1)

2)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
    WP,

What's your theory?
    I thought LSE. But I also like the IEE suggestion, especially because she kinda VIs like an intuitive. Delta extrovert in any case.

And who is she?
    That is irrelevant.
    Last edited by Park; 01-27-2010 at 04:28 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is irrelevant.
    What could be more relevant? Is she your girl or your Mom?
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What could be more relevant? Is she your girl or your Mom?
    Neither.