Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Club 16 or "Yes we can"

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Addendum: I also submitted a long questionnaire and I got typed by ESI by a couple of experts from the School of System Socionics. I was not expecting this at all. Apparently my Ne responses were 'weak' and my Se seemed greater than 1-D to them.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is a proof typing someone is nonsense

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In this forum I think Chea and Sol and Reverie wanted to type me LSI at some point.

I met NewBornStar in real life in 2012 and he typed me ILI

I only know two people irl who actually know socionics and they type me SEI

I have an ILE friend who knows just a little Socioincs and he suggested IEI
    Last edited by Tallmo; 11-24-2017 at 05:25 PM.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

An IEI-Ni: LII (I think she considered IEI>SEI)
    An ILE-Ne: SEI
    An asshole: LII or IEI
    An EII-Ne: LII or SEI
    An SLE-Se: IEI-??
    A Beta Introtim: SEI
    Probably some other people: SEI
    Maybe one person: EII

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    In this forum I think Chea and Sol and Reverie wanted to type me LSI at some point.
    In case I'd was sure enough in some your concrete type, I'd said it. Same for Chae. Reverie is reserved.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    In case I'd was sure enough in some your concrete type, I'd said it. Same for Chae. Reverie is reserved.
    Yes, In fact you never typed me LSI. I was mistaken. You only questioned the SEI typing.

But Reverie and Chae suggested LSI for me at some point.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yes, In fact you never typed me LSI. I was mistaken. You only questioned the SEI typing.
    As questioned seems was your F. And 3 others assumed T type. Against 3 which think you as F type + you. 50/50
    You have a basis to make a typing thread.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maybe I should make a video where I go ballistic emotional?

I mean I have never really heard of other types.

Here. On discord someone said SEI. That was interesting.

Well, what I have heard IRL was ILI and LII just because I'm not ultimate natural born people manipulator (person thought that was about being ILE ).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Brought up often: IEE, SEE, EIE, IEI (all with ethical subtypes)

------

Brought up sometimes: ESE

Brought up at the beginning, discarded: ILI, LIE

Brought up briefly: SLE, ILE

Brought up practically never: SEI, SLI, LSI, LII, LSE, EII, ESI

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Been typed: IEE, ILE, IEI, ILI, EII, LII, SEI, SLI

Never been typed: SLE, SEE, LSE, ESE, LSI, ESI, EIE, LIE
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Been typed: IEE, SLI, ILI, ESI, ILE, LII, IEI, EII

Never been typed: ESE, EIE, SEI, LSE, SLE, LSI, SEE, LIE

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been typed often as: LII, ILE
    Been typed a few times as: EII, IEE
    Been typed once as: ILI

Never been typed as: any other / remaining type

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Trying to remember in order.

From 5 minute video where I do not speak at all because "non verbal". I did show videos where I do speak to some people.

EII (2 people)
    EIE (2 people
    IEI (most people)
    xEI (1 person)
    SLE (1 person)

Fi/Se (later reconsidered with more information)

and an honorable mention to:

ESE (without video or pic)

"The thinking of the introverted type is positive and synthetic in the development of those ideas which in ever increasing measure approach the eternal validity of the primordial images. But, when their connection with objective experience begins to fade, they become mythological and untrue for the present situation. Hence this thinking holds value only for its contemporaries, just so long as it also stands in visible and understandable connection with the known facts of the time. But, when thinking becomes mythological, its irrelevancy grows until finally it gets lost in itself. The relatively unconscious functions of feeling, intuition, and sensation, which counterbalance introverted thinking, are inferior in quality and have a primitive, extraverted character, to which all the troublesome objective influences this type is subject to must be ascribed. The various measures of self-defence, the curious protective obstacles with which such people are wont to surround themselves, are sufficiently familiar, and I may, therefore, spare myself a description of them. They all serve as a defence against 'magical' influences; a vague dread of the other sex also belongs to this category." --Jung

I will keep Jung in mind when dealing with some Ti egos.

* I was almost positive that @Sol would type me something different based on my non verbal because I didn't see myself very similar to his examples but I was wrong. I still don't see myself similar to most of his examples. Now I am really curious what his external cues are since I have disagreed with a lot of his typings. I think he should make his own non verbal VI guide to typing. He has to be using something other than his intuition. Something that sensors see (whether right or wrong).

I initially go on my first impression. Some people are harder to read than others. I often doubt my first impression and go into analyzing. I have gotten better at listening to intuition but I still have a nagging feeling I should not rush to judgement and give people the benefit of the doubt so I tend to err on the side of, I don't know anyone better than they know themselves and I am mostly past that kind of arrogance (so I allow some doubt to remain to keep myself in check)

From Nonverbal Cues to Perception: Personality and Social Attractiveness
    Last edited by Aylen; 11-27-2017 at 08:53 PM. Reason: for clarification

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Been typed: IEE, ILE, IEI, ILI, EII, LII, SEI, SLI

Never been typed: SLE, SEE, LSE, ESE, LSI, ESI, EIE, LIE
    The only difference between us is that you've been typed SEI where I was typed ESI. Are you copying my personality?

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    The only difference between us is that you've been typed SEI where I was typed ESI. Are you copying my personality?
    Nope, maybe this somewhat proves we are both IEE haha?
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Nope, I did not see your post before posting. Maybe this somewhat proves we are both IEE haha?
    Perhaps. Or that we are both the same type and mistype. *shrug* I am not certain. Either way, the similarity is now uncanny.

TIM
    SLI, 9-1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI, EII, SLI

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I still don't see myself similar to most of his examples.
    It's so rare when someone agrees with most of examples, that I never saw it. Except high conformity cases. I remember a girl which claimed that agrees with me good. Well. I did a typing matching experiment and she got one of the lowest real matches with me. That girl is possible IEI and thinks herself as IEE. She's moderator and soon I've got a 3 month ban... probably just a coincidence. She likes me still... especially when in delta subforum I've noticed that I have no basis to think anyone there as delta, including her.

> I think he should make his own non verbal VI guide to typing. He has to be using something other than his intuition. Something that sensors see

Special kind of intuition of S types.
    Only Ne: watching and feeling to a description of what trait a human is closer. It needs training. My bloggers examples may be used to study to type similar to me: watch them and try to feel traits of types: dichotomies, ego functions, effects of your IR, etc. In every example and as general in people of the concrete type group. This should rise real match with me.
    I'm typing intuitively from the beginning - looking on a man and trying to understand to which trait description he's closer. You need to have clear understanding of every used trait, their difference. For dichotomies descriptions I initially found as useful Meged-Ovcharov short test, but there was nothing special - just a compact text.
    IR test may be used as starting material for studing - as you'll need to feel intuitivelly what is common in people of one type and to compare them by this common with people of other types. Your brain will activate your intuition good during this sorting. Base Ne types pass this easier and seems give more correct results. Those who find the examples of other sex as too not attractive, should use the examples of own sex for sorting.

> I initially go on my first impression.

It needs at least several minutes to get sure impression of type. Better to look several clips to check are the impressions same.

> I don't know anyone better than they know themselves

But they have no or worse skills to interpret correctly what they know.
    Some doubt is useful. My is ~10% as I change my opinions regularly. Remove examples from a list, move to other types, after time some return to new place or where they were previously.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have been typed as: IEI, SLE, EIE, LIE, SEE, IEE

Honorable mention to ESE, lolol @Aylen

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That's how fucked up typing communities are

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As questioned seems was your F. And 3 others assumed T type. Against 3 which think you as F type + you. 50/50
    You have a basis to make a typing thread.
    There is always a basis for a typing thread for anyone. It injects some vitamins into this forum.

I understand very well why I have been typed these ways:

LSI - because I am often logical and conservative online
    ILI - superego visible
    IEI - "intuitive" interests like psychology / romantic tendencies
    SEI - people who know both me and socionics well

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is always a basis for a typing thread for anyone. It injects some vitamins into this forum.

I understand very well why I have been typed these ways:

LSI - because I am often logical and conservative online
    ILI - superego visible
    IEI - "intuitive" interests like psychology / romantic tendencies
    It's possible, I seen this thread http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1238490 and when I checked TIM I was surprised it said SEI, so I checked some other posts and found this one. It's possible you're SEI but it's pushing the boundaries of what I understand SEI to be. I've seen some IEIs posit theories and logics, but not with the same dryness and usually there's a linking of a website or paragraphs to provide a form of Te. You might be SEI but if you're inclined I'd like you to post your reasoning/rationale for SEI. Not because you're wrong, but so that I and maybe others can learn something. Thanks.

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been typed as ILI, SLI, LII, LSI, EII, and ESI.

Of those, I was most commonly typed as ILI/SLI at about an equal rate. The least common was ESI.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarper View Post
    It's possible, I seen this thread http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1238490 and when I checked TIM I was surprised it said SEI, so I checked some other posts and found this one. It's possible you're SEI but it's pushing the boundaries of what I understand SEI to be. I've seen some IEIs posit theories and logics, but not with the same dryness and usually there's a linking of a website or paragraphs to provide a form of Te. You might be SEI but if you're inclined I'd like you to post your reasoning/rationale for SEI. Not because you're wrong, but so that I and maybe others can learn something. Thanks.
    Thanks for the feedback.

-The personality we show in this forum is very limited. Its like a dissociation. It has to do with the nature of the subject. For some people I dont appear as an SEI on this forum, and im not trying to either. Just write what comes to mind. Avoiding too much clutter becsuse peoples attention is limited. But im trying to write in an aesthetically pleasant way.

-Im not a feeling-seeker. I have the Feeling in myself. I am not interested in appearing as a feeler.

-this is not a role game. The type is what it is, but then there are things like education books you've read experience with typology, social circles. All this affects behaviour.

- i dont have the time or effort to give my rationale for SEI. Except for what I've just written. Its not a problem for me because I know socionics quite well. Video would be the easiest way to show whats behind the words.

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

A lot of mistypings and low typing match by those who knows the theory good and have enough of typing material. The only way to be sure in own type - to type >10 people near you and check is theory fits good to your impressions from them. If it does not - your type is unsure. I notice T types are closer to the style of your thinking and talking. To say more is hard by messages.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot of mistypings and low typing match by those who knows the theory good and have enough of typing material. The only way to be sure in own type - to type >10 people near you and check is theory fits good to your impressions from them.
    Sol, Im not relying on those people if you thought that. They have nothing to do with my self typing. They just happen to agree with it. My own typing is based on a decade of typology and hundreds of typed people near me. Friends, girlfriends and co-workers.

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the feedback.

-The personality we show in this forum is very limited. Its like a dissociation. It has to do with the nature of the subject. For some people I dont appear as an SEI on this forum, and im not trying to either. Just write what comes to mind. Avoiding too much clutter becsuse peoples attention is limited. But im trying to write in an aesthetically pleasant way.

-Im not a feeling-seeker. I have the Feeling in myself. I am not interested in appearing as a feeler.

-this is not a role game. The type is what it is, but then there are things like education books you've read experience with typology, social circles. All this affects behaviour.

- i dont have the time or effort to give my rationale for SEI. Except for what I've just written. Its not a problem for me because I know socionics quite well. Video would be the easiest way to show whats behind the words.
    I could see SEI for you.

Alpha NTs are slim pickings on here, so sometimes it's better to stay out of it than in.

A video would be cool, if you make one great. It's also a way to look at overcoming inertia, in Gulenko recommendations for self improvements, but, if Te is business logics in SLI, ethics is ethics-logics in SEI, why expose yourself to stereotypes.

Cool. I'll say SEI, based on your knowledge and your post, and how it could work too. Thanks again, for engaging my curiosity.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSI, ILI, IEI, SEE, SLE, ILE

Seriously considered: a lot of types, theres something to say for every type and i like to explore the possibilities and intertypes accordingly
    Last edited by Number 9 large; 11-25-2017 at 04:34 PM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I've been typed as:
    IEI, EII, IEE, EIE, SEI, ESI, LII, ILI, ESE

Extra: ILE (by podlair ) and SEE (by @mu4, but he later changed his mind to IEI)

I've seriously considered:
    INFJ or INFP (back in the MBTI days); IEI
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Default Enneagram version

I got typed as...

Core type: 4 (either wing), 9w1, 5w4, 6 (by @Mr inappropriate)

Stacking: So/Sp, So/Sx

Heart fix: 4, 2 (by @Mr inappropriate)
    Mind fix: 5, 7 (by @maniac), 6 (by @Mr inappropriate)
    Gut fix: 9w1, and someone might have suggested 1w9 before...

I've seriously considered...

So/Sp or Sp/So, when I did not really understand the instincts too well.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

EIE, IEI, IEE, EII, ESI, SEE, SEI, ESE

Literally all the ethical types the fuck haha

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI, SEI, EII, ILE

I got EII when I first took the test but after understanding the functions more... no way I'm a delta. Just know how to morph myself into one if the situation rises and I have to manipulate/gaslight my way out of a sticky situation.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been typed as ILE, LII, LIE, SLE, LSI Strange typing

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI, then SLE, by VI which was VERY dumb, then back to IEI, then ILI, then LII, then ILI. To be fair, that's pretty much me saying half of these. Uh yeah, I'm going to stop at ILI. Makes the most sense, because I have Ni, but not Fe. I hope everyone knows I just ignore that, and hope all the people who don't like that I ignore it leave.

Good strategy will work.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI
    SLE
    LSI
    SLI
    SEE
    ESI
    ILI
    LII
    LIE
    LSE
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    I've been typed as every type but the correct one, AFAIK.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII, IEI, ILI, ESI, LSE, SLI, LII...

... but in reality... I'm ESE!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IEE, ILE, EII, LII, SEI, ESE (many times suggested)
    ILI, IEI, SEE (at least one suggestion, I find ridiculous))

The only ones I've ever actually typed as are IEE and ILE.
    Last edited by schwiftyrickty; 09-15-2018 at 09:50 PM.
    7w6 9w1 2w3 sx/? RLUAI(rl|U|ai)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII
    IEI
    EII
    IEE
    ILI
    SLI
    SEI