Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: What physical features do you find attractive?

The Neighborhood Witch Nocturne's Avatar
    TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess we're doing picture examples? Haha.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post

Couldn't help but notice the similarity in facial structure. I also met another girl who looked like this with red hair who was SEE.
    I also know a few SEE girls that look like this one. They hold a very similar countenance to her. In regards to the one I posted that you pointed out, she's extremely hot. I couldn't say anything about her type but if she was SEE maybe I'd send her a card or something.
    Last edited by Contra; 02-17-2016 at 06:13 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    I guess we're doing picture examples? Haha.

Those all look LIE imo

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    I also know a few SEE girls that look like this one. They hold a very similar countenance to her. In regards to the one I posted that you pointed out, she's extremely hot. I couldn't say anything about her type but if she was SEE maybe I'd send her a card or something.
    Ditto. I actually had a thing with two different girls in a two month timeframe that both tested SEE and both looked like this girl. Then, same place, I saw two more girls that looked like this (actually mistook one for the second girl I was seeing). I think it must be a thing for SEE girls to try and look like the exact same person for some reason.

TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Those all look LIE imo
    Oh no. Tom is a definite NF of some sort. He seems very Fe to me if you watch his interviews. Cillian I'm not so sure about. He's very quiet and nonexpresive though. TElombre....? No idea.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh no. Tom is a definite NF of some sort. He seems very Fe to me if you watch his interviews. Cillian I'm not so sure about. He's very quiet and nonexpresive though. TElombre....? No idea.
    Cillian seems like he might be ILI. i'd have to give his type a closer look, but i remember that being an impression

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Tom is IEE, Cillian is ILI.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I was just going by the actual pictures, not the people. Them + specific picture = LIE. I know, for one, that the character of Loki is ENTJ in all iterations.

TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I was just going by the actual pictures, not the people. Them + specific picture = LIE. I know, for one, that the character of Loki is ENTJ in all iterations.
    Actually he's an ENFJ. His Fe is just very unhealthy. All his decisions are emotional ones even though he comes across as pragmatically wanting power.

I know because for some time I was pretty indulged in the character

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here, penciling/tatooing eyebrows is wayyyyy too common

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Takeshi Kaneshiro

Takeshi Kaneshiro.. The sexiest, out of this world, dude ever. Kyaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Pink; 03-01-2016 at 05:36 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They all look the same to me

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

They all look the same to me
    Uh, are you referring to my post? They all look the same because IT IS the same person.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Uh, are you referring to my post? They all look the same because IT IS the same person.
    It was a joke about Asians lol, or any race really. Never heard that before?

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attachment 7215 mmmhmmm

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It was a joke about Asians lol, or any race really. Never heard that before?
    Oh, Haaa, ha. How original.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like Justin Timberlake

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God Jeremy, you're really insufferable lately

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maritsa, two girls I was attracted to back in high school...

*Removed for the sake of their privacy*
    Last edited by Resonare; 03-29-2016 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Privacy

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

INTp
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 03-28-2016 at 08:58 PM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    INTp
    Wait, you mean I am or they are?

I assume you mean they are because you refused to type me as ILI before...

Also, remove the pics from your quote.
    Last edited by Resonare; 03-27-2016 at 08:05 PM.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway @Maritsa, the first one looks like an INTp to me, though I guess you could argue ESFp as well...

I can verify that she was definitely Gamma and gave off a bit of a victim vibe.

But the second one I posted is some kind of Ne/Si valuer (probably ESFj) so I'm not sure where you got INTp from...
    Last edited by Resonare; 03-29-2016 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Privacy

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I can't say for sure
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, apparently Gammas smile like those pics because they have nice teeth but they are just really big. This correlates to alpha, who have Closed Mouth Complex because of their nasty teeth. Maybe Alphas need braces. Then they could be Gammas.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not to be a dick, but since yall finished the exchange, maybe edit out the pics? Doesn't really seem ethical to distribute those

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I can't say for sure
    The way you just wrote just "INTp." made me think you were sure.

So, apparently Gammas smile like those pics because they have nice teeth but they are just really big. This correlates to alpha, who have Closed Mouth Complex because of their nasty teeth. Maybe Alphas need braces. Then they could be Gammas.
    Mate, I have a pretty bad set of front-bottom teeth which gives me a pretty large overbite.

Not to be a dick, but since yall finished the exchange, maybe edit out the pics? Doesn't really seem ethical to distribute those
    I've already told @Maritsa to remove it from her quote.

I planned to remove it yesterday but the ILI accusation made me curious of what @End and @Contra will think about them.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way you just wrote just "INTp." made me think you were sure.

Mate, I have a pretty bad set of front-bottom teeth which gives me a pretty large overbite.

I've already told @Maritsa to remove it from her quote.

I planned to remove it yesterday but the ILI accusation made me curious of what @End and @Contra will think about them.
    Oh I was using her logic to show how flawed it is.

Example: If you got braces and your teeth were fixed to perfect, you would smile more and your chin would stick out to a different amount. Maritsa would then see your different face and type you differently. That which was supposedly decided from birth, the TIM, is now changed.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I was using her logic to show how flawed it is.

Example: If you got braces and your teeth were fixed to perfect, you would smile more and your chin would stick out to a different amount. Maritsa would then see your different face and type you differently. That which was supposedly decided from birth, the TIM, is now changed.
    I see what you mean now and I agree, though VI has its merits when applied right (I think that's what you were also getting at ).

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the first one strikes me as IxFx... leaning Se/Ni and more rational, but i mean, i don't really know. She *could* be ESFp. just impressions.

I don't really depend on VI a whole lot. It's interesting to see certain consistencies between types, but i don't use it for much else.

(Btw, that girl i posted who you compared to the ESFp benchmark girl seems more ENFp, or at least Ne/Si, just from her instagram, which i managed to find.)

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see what you mean now and I agree, though VI has its merits when applied right (I think that's what you were also getting at ).
    I'm archetypically opposed to Socionics lol. I just talk within the context of the subject matter lol. Don't make me talk about sports though lol.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Resonare, types are like stereotypes. There are things you notice but in the ultimate end you can't really lay down any iron-clad laws in regards to things like appearances. People who are in the same quadra will appear to be, well, the same. / and / will appear very similar to the untrained eye. Yet in the end, given enough data, the differences become quite obvious. Yeah, they both LOVE how the other pretty much perfectly compensates for their own shortcomings yet in the end, well, we're all just searching for someone to compliment and compensate for our weakspots. types really like the types because, end of the day for example, each one is what the other really needs to *really* get the ball rolling.

What use is strength without foresight? What use is foresight without the strength needed to overcome the potential barriers that would deny you despite your clear and amazing vision? What use is it to win a battle yet lose a war?

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the first one strikes me as IxFx... leaning Se/Ni and more rational, but i mean, i don't really know. She *could* be ESFp. just impressions.

I don't really depend on VI a whole lot. It's interesting to see certain consistencies between types, but i don't use it for much else.
    ISFj is an interesting shout. I figure that girl is probably my dual and I've recently considered the possibility that I could be ENTj Normalizing.

(Btw, that girl i posted who you compared to the ESFp benchmark girl seems more ENFp, or at least Ne/Si, just from her instagram, which i managed to find.)
    Uh huh, you "managed to find" her account

I'm archetypically opposed to Socionics lol. I just talk within the context of the subject matter lol. Don't make me talk about sports though lol.
    Same, I only believe in this stuff to a certain degree. The only psychometric system I place a lot of faith in is enneagram because I am a big believer in the influence fear plays in our motiviations and behavior in general.

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    @Resonare, types are like stereotypes. There are things you notice but in the ultimate end you can't really lay down any iron-clad laws in regards to things like appearances. People who are in the same quadra will appear to be, well, the same. / and / will appear very similar to the untrained eye. Yet in the end, given enough data, the differences become quite obvious. Yeah, they both LOVE how the other pretty much perfectly compensates for their own shortcomings yet in the end, well, we're all just searching for someone to compliment and compensate for our weakspots. types really like the types because, end of the day for example, each one is what the other really needs to *really* get the ball rolling.

What use is strength without foresight? What use is foresight without the strength needed to overcome the potential barriers that would deny you despite your clear and amazing vision? What use is it to win a battle yet lose a war?
    Yeah but I'm not actually weak in any of my valued functions . I type as ISFj only because the descriptions match me the most out of the Gammas and using Ni-Te requires more effort than Fi-Se.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same, I only believe in this stuff to a certain degree. The only psychometric system I place a lot of faith in is enneagram because I am a big believer in the influence fear plays in our motiviations and behavior in general.
    Fear and motivations are within Socionics as well, though. For example, I consciously fear hurting people (Se-), and unconsciously fear not being effective (Te-). Because I am motivated to create relationships between people (Fi+) so that everything will run smoothly (Te-/Si+), I necessarily must force myself into other's psychological space (Se-). Such is, to quote Ashura, the dual nature of man; the human heart is a contradiction. In my case, my primary directive is to bond these limitless contradictions. Blah blah blah. Ahhhhh blah blah. Blah blah blah. Blah.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah but I'm not actually weak in any of my valued functions . I type as ISFj only because the descriptions match me the most out of the Gammas and using Ni-Te requires more effort than Fi-Se.
    Requiring more effort equals Mental, as Vital is automation. Requiring more conscious thought equals Vital, as Mental is the default conscious thought. Requiring more equals Weak, as Strong is more efficient. Gotta place em all together into a coherent framework of situations.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fear and motivations are within Socionics as well, though. For example, I consciously fear hurting people (Se-), and unconsciously fear not being effective (Te-). Because I am motivated to create relationships between people (Fi+) so that everything will run smoothly (Te-/Si+), I necessarily must force myself into other's psychological space (Se-). Such is, to quote Ashura, the dual nature of man; the human heart is a contradiction. In my case, my primary directive is to bond these limitless contradictions. Blah blah blah. Ahhhhh blah blah. Blah blah blah. Blah.
    Well, that just goes to show how surface level my understanding of socionics is, but it's good to know since this means there is a significant overlap between socionics and enneagram.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, that just goes to show how surface level my understanding of socionics is, but it's good to know since this means there is a significant overlap between socionics and enneagram.
    Ego: What we offer on the social level
    Super-ego: What we must do to protect ourselves on social level
    Super-I'd: What our dual offers us

So, Sp, Sx.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ego: What we offer on the social level
    Super-ego: What we must do to protect ourselves on social level
    Super-I'd: What our dual offers us

So, Sp, Sx.
    I'm familiar with at least that much

Btw, is there any particularly reason why I don't get any notifications when you quote/mention me?