Thread: Discriptions of intertype relations: Socionicscom vs Socionicsus

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Discriptions of intertype relations: Socionics.com vs Socionics.us

They provide different discriptions of intertype relations. For example; socioncs.com thinks identical relations are good, socioncis.us gives a more negative view of identical relations.

Socioncis.us thinks super-ego has the potential to be a powerful team, socioncs.com does not appear to be so optimistic.

Is there quite a bit a disagreement among socioncs experts?

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zelder View Post
    Yes. Consensus between Socionics 'experts' is abysmally low. Their opinions should be taken with a grain of salt.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Yes. Consensus between Socionics 'experts' is abysmally low. Their opinions should be taken with a grain of salt.
    Haha, consensus

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate Socionics. Wet my hair or something.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The truth is in the middle, probably. They both have some truth to them, I would say, that from personal experience of my relation with my activity, it was too over-activating of Si, pleasant sensations, being relaxed and this frustrated me because I value Te, I want to be around someone who wants to get up and work. At close relations, we could not agree upon what to do, our interests were too different, and we were not as active as I hoped my relationship would be. We both valued education dissimilarly and he was too reactive for me, that was somewhat unpleasant. I would say that the positive aspects included us being able to hang around and discuss about our relationships and feelings.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

super-ego is one of the more negative relations... there really isn't any point to complicating this. they can be a good team only to the extent any pair of types can. definitely not near the top of the list of candidates in that regard.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have loads of fun with Ne-ILEs, but we have a shit ton of trouble when it comes to thinking or getting anything tangible done

I've played music with a few of them; they're brilliant, but so damn flighty and impractical! I can never nail anything down or get anything done, and they insist on having these overly large, unportable drumkits bogged down with gadgets... don't they ever realize that they will have to be physically moved, time and time again, and that this would become a pain in the ass at the very least?

That said, I love jamming with them, and look forward to doing so many more times in the future

Fellow SEEs are all sorts of awesome! I found another one recently, I could see me and him having a legendary as hell time together, but I think he's gotta get a few things taken care of first...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socioncis.us thinks super-ego has the potential to be a powerful team, socioncs.com does not appear to be so optimistic.
    To be fair, the socionics.us does not give a glowing view of super-ego if one reads the whole thing together. Probably the part about being a team was a nuance describing that they could work successfully on a project in a work setting with clearly defined roles.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    I hate Socionics. Wet my hair or something.
    golden showers
    pissed off > pissed on
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    To be fair, the socionics.us does not give a glowing view of super-ego if one reads the whole thing together. Probably the part about being a team was a nuance describing that they could work successfully on a project in a work setting with clearly defined roles.
    Yes this is how I read it too.