View Poll Results: What's my type and what is yours?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • SLE - I am Beta NF

10 41.67%
  • SLE - I am Beta ST

3 12.50%
  • LSI - I am Beta NF

1 4.17%
  • LSI - I am Beta ST

2 8.33%
  • Ne/Si valuing quadra - I am Beta

4 16.67%
  • Alpha - I am Beta

2 8.33%
  • Gamma - I am Beta

2 8.33%
  • Delta - I am Beta

0 0%

Thread: What's my type? Seriously, don't run from this, it's an experiment I'm doing

Hybrid View

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wait never mind

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I saw two people today at my sidewalk stand who reminded me of Ezra. One of them was a teenager who seemed SLE-Ti to me. The other was a five year old; I'm not sure of his type but he tried to grab a cookie from my stand without paying for it which makes me think that he is probably Ezra's type, whatever it be.
    lol

Damns yous kids today! No sense of honour! No code!

Quote Originally Posted by Huitzilopochtli View Post
    wait never mind
    lol

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    No code!

ahahahhahwadwfaasdfsdf
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of my students is called Benjamin and is about 17/18. Anyway, physical appearance aside (black hair, green eyes), he has to be the same type as Ezra - sometimes I'm reading a post by Ezra and my brain will scream: WTF BENJAMIN GET OFF THE FORUM RIGHT NOW. And then...I will smack into reality.

Uncanny.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My grandfather is SLE, and he is probably the only reason that I am a sensor. I distinctly remember - once when I was a toddler I was feeling depressed and struggling to free myself from the unruly grasp of my own intuition and he made me stay in the real world and deal with him directly and continuously, which made me feel better and made a lasting impression on me, totally changing the way I looked at the world. Since then I have felt very close to my grandparents (who are Betas) though I never really connected to my own parents (who are Gammas), even at an early age. My grandfather is also the typical SLE conqueror - he can be loud and aggressive, fix or make almost anything, and hunt, and he fought in three different wars in a tank division.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unefille View Post
    One of my students is called Benjamin and is about 17/18. Anyway, physical appearance aside (black hair, green eyes), he has to be the same type as Ezra - sometimes I'm reading a post by Ezra and my brain will scream: WTF BENJAMIN GET OFF THE FORUM RIGHT NOW. And then...I will smack into reality.

Uncanny.
    Ah, you're a teacher? I was unaware of that. I thought you were a student. Are you a trainee? And which level of school do you teach (primary/middle school, high school, FE or are you a postgrad)? Sorry for the interrogation , just interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Huitzilopochtli View Post
    My grandfather is also the typical SLE conqueror - he can be loud and aggressive, fix or make almost anything, and hunt, and he fought in three different wars in a tank division.
    Hahahaha, classic. What a life your grandfather has led.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, you're a teacher? I was unaware of that. I thought you were a student. Are you a trainee? And which level of school do you teach (primary/middle school, high school, FE or are you a postgrad)? Sorry for the interrogation , just interested.
    I'm actually a Uni student (doing honours in Politics at the moment) with two years of law school left to go. I teach Literary Theory and Writing as a casual/part-time job. Most of my students are 16-19 years of age...eh, they're probably less like my students then 'people I mock for misusing words like ontology and confusing Althusser with Foucault', really. But I get paid to mock them.

In fact, they get upset when I call them 'kids'. Another guy (ESI-Se) told me that he 'thought we were friends' but there was clearly an 'unfeeling void between us' when I called him a kid, lol. Such melodrama.
    Last edited by unefille; 09-30-2008 at 10:54 AM.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahaha, classic. What a life your grandfather has led.
    Yeah, he even has the typical PoLR...he likes to pick fights with all of my relatives and never understands why they all get pissed at him and take him on all at once, he just laughs about it.