Thread: What is my type? - Questionnaire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What is my type? - Questionnaire

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I am currently a junior in high school. I have 3 A's and 3 B's, just recently got my C up into a B. My favorite subject is World History, and my least favorite subject is Personal Finance.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

I mainly listen to music, play EA FC 24, or FaceTime with my gf to watch movies. My main interest is football (soccer), the reason I got into football is because of the 2022 World Cup. The clubs I like the most are Chelsea and AS Roma. The hobby I do the most is listen to music, I don’t really like silence, so I just listen to music.

What are your values, and why?

My main values are peace, love, equality, loyalty, freedom, respect, stability, universality, individuality, and self-reliance. I'm more towards an individualistic guy, I also want more equality, peace, and harmony in this world, I don't think it's that hard to be nice to people. I also think it's good to be open-minded and respectful to other people, especially people who you don't know.

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

I don’t have the best relationship with my family, however my only full blooded sister is who I’m the closest with, the rest not so much (I have 5 half siblings btw). I don’t have friends irl, maybe one actually. However, I do have a few online friends. I just mainly send them reels though, so I rarely talk to them. The only person I talk to on a daily basis is my long distance gf.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

I don’t have a specific thing I look for in friends, just being able to joke around is good enough. My gf may be the silliest person I have ever met, and mayhaps the most talkative person I’ve met too. I do love when they yap.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

I don’t really get into conflicts that often, I guess that goes to show how unsocial I am ��. But when conflicts seem to be arise, I usually am avoidant and distant. I only know how to keep myself happy, and barely know how to make others happy.

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?

I don’t really know my strengths, if sending a bunch of reels to my online friends is considered a strength, then that’s my biggest strength. I guess math can be considered my biggest strength as well. I really like my facial hair and hair, those are the only things I like about myself I think.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

My weaknesses are not being able to think quickly or analytically, being in a leadership role, ordering people to do stuff, just being a leader in general is my biggest weakness. I’m also too kind, and very forgiving. Also socializing consistently and/or initiating conversations. Also I’m a very laid-back, reserved, lazy person.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I can manage living frfr, like getting enough food and water and whatever. I would like to be more cleaner, and being able to do my laundry by myself would help me a ton.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I basically dislike doing anything while I’m very lazy. Also small talk, or just socializing the whole day. I need alone time from time to time, I like being alone most of the time. I really enjoy listening to underrated bands/artists like Faetooth, VIAL, Return To Dust, The Wytches, Cameron Brown, SOFY, and Alicia Widar.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?

The only plan I have so far is to live with my long distance gf. We both need each other, DESPERATELY.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?

I only have a Nirvana poster in my room, also a Seattle Seahawks curtain. I don’t really decorate my things much, but I don’t mind it at all.

If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?

I would fly over the wherever my pookie is, also buy an unlimited supply of peanut butter ��.

How do you behave around strangers?

I am very shy around strangers, shy as in not going to talk to them rather than hide my face and pretend I'm not there. I don’t mind being around strangers, I just won’t talk to them unless they choose to talk to me.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

I usually avoid conflict, and I’m very avoidant in them. I don’t really dwell on insults, like I don’t care what you think of me, everyone has different views on me. I could care less what people think of me, as long as I’m being me is fine with me.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

I don’t really see myself as a business owner, I do NAWT have the qualities of a business owner.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

I dress very comfortably, I have this black button up shirt with pink flowers all around it, I have two Nirvana shirts, and a CF Montréal football kit. I have these black cargo pants that I really like, also two very comfortable blue pants, and a decent red colored pants. I have long black hair that ends at my mid-back, and I’m very proud of my mustache.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?

I can tolerate them, and I am willing of taking care of a baby. I have 6 nephews and a niece, so that’s mainly the reason why I kinda like kids (NAWT in a predatory way).

How do you feel about attention? Do you seek it out?

I do not like attention, I’d rather be in the background than up front.

Your friend bursts into tears. What do you do? How does it make you feel?

I would try to console them, tell them that everything will be fine and listen to their problems. I would also feel quite sad, I’m somewhat of an empath I think.

Who do you admire, and why?

My gorgeous, mesmerizing, ethereal, angelic, pretty, and beautiful girlfriend.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?

Went to Dallas to watch the Mavericks go against the Suns. Was a pretty good trip, however we didn’t really do much there.

I don't know if this is enough; you can ask me more questions though! Sorry if my answers are a bit short, I can't really form them too well or in depth.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a video helps too

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not 100% sure, SEI or IEI

TIM
    SLI (prob.)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, your org. answer is cursive, my thoughts are bold

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I am currently a junior in high school. I have 3 A's and 3 B's, just recently got my C up into a B. My favorite subject is World History, and my least favorite subject is Personal Finance.

This does not say a whole lot about type – why do like/dislike it? Is it hard for you to think of concrete reasons?

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

I mainly listen to music, play EA FC 24, or FaceTime with my gf to watch movies. My main interest is football (soccer), the reason I got into football is because of the 2022 World Cup. The clubs I like the most are Chelsea and AS Roma. The hobby I do the most is listen to music, I don’t really like silence, so I just listen to music.

Also not very conclusive- maybe a hint to extrovertism. Why don’t you like silence?

What are your values, and why?

My main values are peace, love, equality, loyalty, freedom, respect, stability, universality, individuality, and self-reliance. I'm more towards an individualistic guy, I also want more equality, peace, and harmony in this world, I don't think it's that hard to be nice to people. I also think it's good to be open-minded and respectful to other people, especially people who you don't know.

How do you react when someone is not nice to you? What do you mean by stability? Like reliance in a relationship or general stability of worldly events?

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

I don’t have the best relationship with my family, however my only full blooded sister is who I’m the closest with, the rest not so much (I have 5 half siblings btw). I don’t have friends irl, maybe one actually. However, I do have a few online friends. I just mainly send them reels though, so I rarely talk to them. The only person I talk to on a daily basis is my long distance gf.

Does this „lack“ of friends bother you? Would you like to deepen the relationships? What connects you to your GF?

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

I don’t have a specific thing I look for in friends, just being able to joke around is good enough. My gf may be the silliest person I have ever met, and mayhaps the most talkative person I’ve met too. I do love when they yap.

Hint at Fe valueing

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

I don’t really get into conflicts that often, I guess that goes to show how unsocial I am ��. But when conflicts seem to be arise, I usually am avoidant and distant. I only know how to keep myself happy, and barely know how to make others happy.

Se devalueing/weak? Fe weak. How do you keep yourself happy? What do you mean by that?

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?

I don’t really know my strengths, if sending a bunch of reels to my online friends is considered a strength, then that’s my biggest strength. I guess math can be considered my biggest strength as well. I really like my facial hair and hair, those are the only things I like about myself I think

So you could say your humor? What do you like about math?

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

My weaknesses are not being able to think quickly or analytically, being in a leadership role, ordering people to do stuff, just being a leader in general is my biggest weakness. I’m also too kind, and very forgiving. Also socializing consistently and/or initiating conversations. Also I’m a very laid-back, reserved, lazy person.

Weak T and Se, strong Fi (do you like to be like that or is it rather a maladaptive social mask to be so forgiving?)

Would you decribe yourself as rather anxious/guilt-driven or do you have a relaxed outlook on live?

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I can manage living frfr, like getting enough food and water and whatever. I would like to be more cleaner, and being able to do my laundry by myself would help me a ton.

So chores, right? Do you need someone to stand up for yourself? Do you need help filing out documents?

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I basically dislike doing anything while I’m very lazy. Also small talk, or just socializing the whole day. I need alone time from time to time, I like being alone most of the time. I really enjoy listening to underrated bands/artists like Faetooth, VIAL, Return To Dust, The Wytches, Cameron Brown, SOFY, and Alicia Widar.

Hints at inrovertism, maybe Ip-Temp

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?

The only plan I have so far is to live with my long distance gf. We both need each other, DESPERATELY.

Why do you need her?

Weak or unvalued Se

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?

I only have a Nirvana poster in my room, also a Seattle Seahawks curtain. I don’t really decorate my things much, but I don’t mind it at all.

Doesn’t say much

If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?

I would fly over the wherever my pookie is, also buy an unlimited supply of peanut butter ��.

And how would you spent your time?

How do you behave around strangers?

I am very shy around strangers, shy as in not going to talk to them rather than hide my face and pretend I'm not there. I don’t mind being around strangers, I just won’t talk to them unless they choose to talk to me.

Hints to introvertism but a focus on E/R

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

I usually avoid conflict, and I’m very avoidant in them. I don’t really dwell on insults, like I don’t care what you think of me, everyone has different views on me. I could care less what people think of me, as long as I’m being me is fine with me.

Weak Se and signs of +R (no confidence in negative R (Fi) space)

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

I don’t really see myself as a business owner, I do NAWT have the qualities of a business owner.

Weak T(e); Would qualities do you lack?

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

I dress very comfortably, I have this black button up shirt with pink flowers all around it, I have two Nirvana shirts, and a CF Montréal football kit. I have these black cargo pants that I really like, also two very comfortable blue pants, and a decent red colored pants. I have long black hair that ends at my mid-back, and I’m very proud of my mustache.

Very concrete answer, hints at Si > Se (comforts over appearance). More abstractly: How do you decide what you would like to wear? Based on look or on comfort? Do you have a fixed style you follow?

Do you like kids? Why or why not?

I can tolerate them, and I am willing of taking care of a baby. I have 6 nephews and a niece, so that’s mainly the reason why I kinda like kids (NAWT in a predatory way).

Doesnt say much, I guess

How do you feel about attention? Do you seek it out?

I do not like attention, I’d rather be in the background than up front.

Introvertism

Your friend bursts into tears. What do you do? How does it make you feel?

I would try to console them, tell them that everything will be fine and listen to their problems. I would also feel quite sad, I’m somewhat of an empath I think.

Hints at Fe in strong position and vital Fi

Who do you admire, and why?

My gorgeous, mesmerizing, ethereal, angelic, pretty, and beautiful girlfriend.

What makes her mesmerizing?

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?

Went to Dallas to watch the Mavericks go against the Suns. Was a pretty good trip, however we didn’t really do much there.

I don't know if this is enough; you can ask me more questions though! Sorry if my answers are a bit short, I can't really form them too well or in depth.

Some thoughts: You always give very concrete answers, not „globally speaking“ so to say. The only time you say a bit more is when it comes to Fe.

Based on this limited interaction I would say SEI (Si/Fe)

Follow up question: How do you react when someone critizes your way of doing sth (anything, painting a wall, cooking a meal, taking your shoes of, writing a letter,...)

(sorry the editing and me will never be friends)

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A video is helpful.