Hybrid View

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yifflord View Post
    I feel comfortable being touched by Si-egos but I'm not very cuddly! When I want to interact with someone I usually end up doing something playfully aggressive lmao. consentingadult's blog has something interesting on this wrt IEEs. But that's just me! I relate more to other aspects of their dynamic.

Imo most moments with Suga involved in them are meaningful; he doesn't seem to really crave screentime so it wouldn't make sense for him to act unnaturally to acquire it, which is a factor that I suspect drives some of the on-screen affection. And I def see Suga teasing Jimin a LOT. That authority of age difference...

I don't really have time for k-pop outside of BTS so idk tbh I have a hard time envisioning Jimin espousing Gamma ideals or Jimin and Suga as duals - Jimin is so sensitive that I feel like Suga's meaner comments would easily get to him.
    "Playfully aggressive" - that sounds like Beta though o.O But sure, every dyad is different in some way. Oh, I will check that out, thanks! It sounds useful. Let me self-promote, my own blog has some input on instinctual variants, pay a visit if you like <3 I wrote an article about Jimin there. I can also create a Taehyung analysis for you.

Yes. Like the typical ILI, we pick things wisely. And acting all different for fanservice is a two-edged sword for Fe polr, I think. We want to show love (Fi HA) but can't generate the collective mood required for it. Suga is definitely an off-cam puppeteer of some sort, everyone is a lot more careful with him.

Lucky you, being multifandom is hellish(ly awesome?). Hm, which other type would you suggest for Jimin? He isn't as sensitive as he seems, that stage persona cannot be unfounded. Killing with kindness, SEE's motto. Concerning body image and performance, yes, he'll take everything to heart. And yep, Yoongi is rather relentless, especially because of that Korean age thing, "respect your sunbae/hyungs or else" indeed.
    Jimin's type was hard to guess at least for me until I saw which people he got along with and is also similar to. That's Jackson from GOT7 (the ultimate Se-dominant - loud and rambunctious, variety slayer, cannot be tamed) and Baekhyun from EXO (Se as hell - intrusive, go-getter, territorial, fanservice galore). Even through V.I, I think the Se-gaze is pretty pronounced, let's have some gifs:

(Jackson's A+ delivery though)

(Baek being adorable)

The fixated eyes with prominent saccades, I always think aggressor when I see this demeanour. Jimin has that as well.

(....R.I.P....send help)

Tell me what you think! He seems like a toned down version of them. Jackson and Baek Se-subtypes, Jimin Fi-subtype. His overall ability to physically manipulate relations can only be Se-Fi or Fi-Se. Or am I completely deluded by my biasedness, I don't know.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    "Playfully aggressive" - that sounds like Beta though o.O But sure, every dyad is different in some way. Oh, I will check that out, thanks! It sounds useful. Let me self-promote, my own blog has some input on instinctual variants, pay a visit if you like <3 I wrote an article about Jimin there. I can also create a Taehyung analysis for you.

Yes. Like the typical ILI, we pick things wisely. And acting all different for fanservice is a two-edged sword for Fe polr, I think. We want to show love (Fi HA) but can't generate the collective mood required for it. Suga is definitely an off-cam puppeteer of some sort, everyone is a lot more careful with him.

Lucky you, being multifandom is hellish(ly awesome?). Hm, which other type would you suggest for Jimin? He isn't as sensitive as he seems, that stage persona cannot be unfounded. Killing with kindness, SEE's motto. Concerning body image and performance, yes, he'll take everything to heart. And yep, Yoongi is rather relentless, especially because of that Korean age thing, "respect your sunbae/hyungs or else" indeed.
    Jimin's type was hard to guess at least for me until I saw which people he got along with and is also similar to. That's Jackson from GOT7 (the ultimate Se-dominant - loud and rambunctious, variety slayer, cannot be tamed) and Baekhyun from EXO (Se as hell - intrusive, go-getter, territorial, fanservice galore). Even through V.I, I think the Se-gaze is pretty pronounced, let's have some gifs:

(Jackson's A+ delivery though)

(Baek being adorable)

The fixated eyes with prominent saccades, I always think aggressor when I see this demeanour. Jimin has that as well.

(....R.I.P....send help)

Tell me what you think! He seems like a toned down version of them. Jackson and Baek Se-subtypes, Jimin Fi-subtype. His overall ability to physically manipulate relations can only be Se-Fi or Fi-Se. Or am I completely deluded by my biasedness, I don't know.
    Playfully aggressive is Beta in general, yes! For me it manifests only in how I interact physically with people who I want to show affection to but who I don't feel comfortable with being cuddly with yet? As in no, we are not yet at that level.

I don't really do VI and unfort don't know Baek at all or Jackson, but I have seen a little bit here and there from him and my immediate reaction was actually an Ej temperament, not an Ep one, but his stiffness might be because of a number of factors. I also thought Jungkook was Ij when I was first introduced to him bc he was so stiff way back in AHL days. Btw I might have missed it but I don't think you ended up linking your blog?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Playfully aggressive is Beta in general, yes! For me it manifests only in how I interact physically with people who I want to show affection to but who I don't feel comfortable with being cuddly with yet? As in no, we are not yet at that level.

I don't really do VI and unfort don't know Baek at all or Jackson, but I have seen a little bit here and there from him and my immediate reaction was actually an Ej temperament, not an Ep one, but his stiffness might be because of a number of factors. I also thought Jungkook was Ij when I was first introduced to him bc he was so stiff way back in AHL days. Btw I might have missed it but I don't think you ended up linking your blog?
    Ah, I get it Disturbing interactions like these? Disturbing in a subjective sense. You probably think it's great hehe

Hm, you don't need to know them to get right into their typing. But I gotta be careful, Delta aristocracy. Hm, what you mention is interesting. Yet... An Ej would not be a complete loose cannon like him. Jackson also moves around so much that my head started spinning in the latest V App update, here is the video. ---> 2:50 is an example.1:15, too.

My blog on 16types! Jimin's entry is right here.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, I get it Disturbing interactions like these? Disturbing in a subjective sense. You probably think it's great hehe

Hm, you don't need to know them to get right into their typing. But I gotta be careful, Delta aristocracy. Hm, what you mention is interesting. Yet... An Ej would not be a complete loose cannon like him. Jackson also moves around so much that my head started spinning in the latest V App update, here is the video. ---> 2:50 is an example.1:15, too.

My blog on 16types! Jimin's entry is right here.
    IT IS GREAT. When Tae is being less soft-cuddly and more random like this it's very much like how I interact with people I like. It usually starts small, after which the strength and severity of the attacks is slowly increased (after confirming that the receiving party was ok with the intensity of the previous hassle) [I tried to insert knife emojis but I was denied] I never made a conscious decision to do this but thinking back, I'm never physically affectionate/playful with Gamma or Beta quadra friends

As for the second video: This video contains content from JYP Entertainment, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IT IS GREAT. When Tae is being less soft-cuddly and more random like this it's very much like how I interact with people I like. It usually starts small, after which the strength and severity of the attacks is slowly increased (after confirming that the receiving party was ok with the intensity of the previous hassle) [I tried to insert knife emojis but I was denied] I never made a conscious decision to do this but thinking back, I'm never physically affectionate/playful with Gamma or Beta quadra friends

As for the second video: This video contains content from JYP Entertainment, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.
    I knew it

The slow build seems the be a Delta characteristic, Se quadras would go hard instantly if the consent and the situation arises hehe. With Jimin, it goes like this. Yeah... maybe no consent right there. Knife emojis?! Yes, of course because impact response > comfort, especially in Beta. What Beta friends do you have?

Try this one, it's from the original V App channel (: Jackson is on the right.
    Last edited by Chae; 10-04-2016 at 08:14 PM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew it

The slow build seems the be a Delta characteristic, Se quadras would go hard instantly if the consent and the situation arises hehe. With Jimin, it goes like this. Yeah... maybe no consent right there. Knife emojis?! Yes, of course because impact response > comfort, especially in Beta. What Beta friends do you have?

Try this one, it's from the original V App channel (: Jackson is on the right.
    Ooooh my god, Jackson is so OTT with his compliment-giving. I definitely see Gamma quadra for him. The guy who isn't Jackson seems like SEI or IEI from first glance.

EDIT: Woops, forgot to reply to the question. Out of my close friends there's an LSI and an EIE.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ooooh my god, Jackson is so OTT with his compliment-giving. I definitely see Gamma quadra for him. The guy who isn't Jackson seems like SEI or IEI from first glance.

EDIT: Woops, forgot to reply to the question. Out of my close friends there's an LSI and an EIE.
    Yesss, I noticed that, too. A very wild individual. Yugyeom is Fe creative as hell, hm... SEI would be my preferred typing. But that needs to have its own GOT7 thread. Nobody seems to know them on here so I'll lowkey cry and type them on my own. IKON got completely disregarded on here as well but at least we got some BTS typing going on, my initial notion of a multi-quadra group seems confirmed, or what is your impression?

Ahh, no problem. Ok, the rational dyad