Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    I don't know enough about the quadras to answer this, I'm sorry. I like stories which are well told, but I hate it if every detail of everything is described to the last. I had to read one of those books and it annoyed me extremely.

I am very aware of my own values and principles and I always try to stick to them. If I do something which is wrong in my opinion, I have a guilty conscience and I feel quite bad about it. I don't believe in gender roles, everyone should have the right to manage the own life as they want. Politically I'm social-liberal. I think every form of radical political ideology ist wrong: communism, capitalism, fascism ect.
    How about in dating or in courtship; who should ask who out on a date, and family values?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    How about in dating or in courtship; who should ask who out on a date, and family values?
    That's indifferent, the more extroverted person should ask for a date. I do believe family is an important entity. But if someone thinks it's better to live alone, I think there's nothing wrong with that.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That's indifferent, the more extroverted person should ask for a date. I do believe family is an important entity. But if someone thinks it's better to live alone, I think there's nothing wrong with that.
    I agree with you that the more extroverted person should ask me on a date; I feel like...what do I say? Do I tell them I like them? Will they like me? Why can't they just tell me they like me and want to go out with me?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with you that the more extroverted person should ask me on a date; I feel like...what do I say? Do I tell them I like them? Will they like me? Why can't they just tell me they like me and want to go out with me?
    Yeah, it would be quite easy for all introverts if it would always work like this. Maybe too easy... :wink:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, it would be quite easy for all introverts if it would always work like this. Maybe too easy... :wink:
    How do you feel about comedy? What kind of comedy do you watch?
    How do you feel about cursing, or saying bad words?
    -

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you feel about comedy? What kind of comedy do you watch?
    How do you feel about cursing, or saying bad words?
    I only laugh about certain styles of comedy. I like funny puns, for example. Most shows which are on TV are not funny at all, even if they try to be. There are plenty of people who burst with laughter, but I can hardly smile about it. Maybe it's also because most german comedy shows and stand-up comedians are just not good.

I'm trying not to use too many curses and I'm annoyed by people who don't care.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I only laugh about certain styles of comedy. I like funny puns, for example. Most shows which are on TV are not funny at all, even if they try to be. There are plenty of people who burst with laughter, but I can hardly smile about it. Maybe it's also because most german comedy shows and stand-up comedians are just not good.

I'm trying not to use too many curses and I'm annoyed by people who don't care.
    Passion is something that is typically not what you prefer for other, is this because you want them to take a conscious and calculated steps in fulfilling goals? You see I don't know how to translate what you see about passion that is different from ISTp; ISTp's are very passionate. How would you describe passion as something that you don't like?

My mom is INTp by the way, and she gets excited but when I display passion she gets skeptical...why is that?
    -