TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
    done.

btw r u sure u'r ILI with so much pathos and language flaws. if yeah, what Ennea do you type (+stack).

I lived with a girl who was exactly as OP described. She could be a nightmare. I typed her ESI E6, months ago, but have not read anyone describe an ESI like this before. She was so jealous of me around her boyfriends that she would try to get me to hook up with them. She was only 16 when we met and lived in a bad situation. I let her move in with me. We actually met through a guy we were both seeing. lol After we both broke up with him she thought I still wanted him, because she did. She would invite him over to see if we would get back together. It was the most stressful roommate situation I have ever been in. She thought all her boyfriends wanted me and vice versa, even when we assured her we didn't.

It took an ILI to show me how unhealthy it was for me to be friends with her and I finally let her go. I only see her now when she, her child, and her husband visit my sister, when I am there. I still care about her but she has not changed much.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

I lived with a girl who was exactly as OP described. She could be a nightmare. I typed her ESI E6, months ago, but have not read anyone describe an ESI like this before. She was so jealous of me around her boyfriends that she would try to get me to hook up with them. She was only 16 when we met and lived in a bad situation. I let her move in with me. We actually met through a guy we were both seeing. lol After we both broke up with him she thought I still wanted him, because she did. She would invite him over to see if we would get back together. It was the most stressful roommate situation I have ever been in. She thought all her boyfriends wanted me and vice versa, even when we assured her we didn't.

It took an ILI to show me how unhealthy it was for me to be friends with her and I finally let her go. I only see her now when she, her child, and her husband visit my sister, when I am there. I still care about her but she has not changed much.

Oh I was just showing him he may have had some slips of the tongue.

I didn't have time to read all new details about the story, but I think Fi dominant can sense if a ILI is (even vaguely) attracted to someone else or not. The guy may well be a bit drawn to the ESFP-like chicks he keeps talking about, you know ..

Anyway there are trust issues in the relationship and I didn't necessarily like how he presented the problem ..."my ESI gf has trust issues, because she's E6 and Ne - polr, while I'm just a lamby ILI E6".