Thread: SLI-Te and ESE-Fe supervision (ISTp and ESFj)

Threaded View

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Um, LSIs are introverts too. Your description doesn't sound much like them. It may fit LSE or even an ethical extrovert better than LSI. But more than anything it describes someone with strong so instinct rather than any particular socionics type.

All the IxTxs share the "cold-blooded" style: http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p...ication_styles -- The most clear differences between them and SLI is with their receptivity to Fe input, and their Se>Si attitude.
    I wasnt focusing in our similarities but differences in the description...so not saying LSIs are not introverts...just that they enjoy more social life than SLIs and thats what jumps to me as difference between they and me. At least thats how it is for the 3 LSIs that I know are, including my brother.

Actually, lot of the things that I mentioned are part of the quadra values more than just LSI. The LSIs I know really value Fe, and I'm not saying that they arent shy for doing new friends or talking to ppl, but this...

a) they prefer rules and structures in all their life (including social life). They care for social standards.
    b) they care about how they are seen and work for fitting standards (like nice cars, money etc)
    c) enjoy group activities (like parties or meetings with their friends in weekends).
    d) individualistic or selfish when it comes to emotional support or daily chores
    e)j over p

Two of them are LSI-Se, other is LSI-Ti, he is more 'strange' in comparision of the Ses, however he enjoys Fe, f.e. parties and group activities with his selected group(every weekend).
    I dont know if it all is SO instinct, I dont think so since I've seen the same kind of things in other Fe valuers.

Finally, could sound like LSE, if you read just like that, but LSE has a lot of other things that LSI dont do in talking just about social matters, f.e.
    A) LSE seeks for leading
    B) LSE don't care for how they are seen, luxury or fitting in social standards (not nice cars, not muscles, not money for others to see, popular music, trends)
    C) LSE impose ideas and dominate conversations
    D) Joke
    E) Is helpful (even taking the whole responsability and organization of activities) and a giver. Not selfish or individualistic
    F) Enjoy spending time in several groups and comitees and working for social/political causes.

Maybe if yoy make a list or point some differences of LSI and SLI since your pov could help to figure out LSIs in a better way. Also I would appreciate removing quote, I fixed post, thanks.
    Last edited by Hope; 10-19-2017 at 02:42 PM.