Thread: FTR

Hybrid View

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And stop defending Allie. Unless you admit that she's a noob and can't fend for herself.

*sigh* 6s, wanting to defend and be defended...oh nicky....
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gilly, I don't much like you anymore. This air of superiority has the distinct odor of a thin pretense.

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JRiddy View Post
    Gilly, I don't much like you anymore. This air of superiority has the distinct odor of a thin pretense.
    Riddy, I never liked you, and my indifference has grown from distaste since seeing how pretentious you can be, to outright dislike since you've been suckered into Model X bullshit. I guess I have an air of superiority sometimes, but if you want to call me pretentious, I can only laugh.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Riddy, I never liked you, and my indifference has grown from distaste since seeing how pretentious you can be, to outright dislike since you've been suckered into Model X bullshit. I guess I have an air of superiority sometimes, but if you want to call me pretentious, I can only laugh.
    Then do something about it, Mr. ENFj.

JRiddy

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then do something about it, Mr. ENFj.
    What?

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What?
    You heard what I said. Bring it, bitch.

JRiddy

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You heard what I said. Bring it, bitch.
    And I say this because I have no fear of your challenging my convictions. This is because I don't take shit like that personally. It is usually more annoying than anything else. I am not defined by a system...I am defined by my experiences, and you have no ability to take those away from me.

JRiddy

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Taurus and Scorpio is usually a 6
    Males are mostly 2's
    And Unicorns are absolutely the greatest 9's of all.
    Ofcourse Unicorns are always ETFJ, unless they are older then 16.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And stop defending Allie. Unless you admit that she's a noob and can't fend for herself.
    Nick, stop defending me. And Gilly, you're nowhere near as flexible as you think you are. You're extremely attached to every typing you have. The only reason you move on is because you get shown how wrong you are.

Gilly's OFFICIAL Type Cycle

1. You pick a type. (Example: GillEIE)
    2. You attach and argue for it unrelentingly. (Example: My Case for EIE-Ni cp6w7)
    3. Someone points out you are wrong. (Example: Peopl who think I'm ILE)
    4. Fail. No type for Gilly? (Example: Gillytype)
    5. All hope is lost. (Example: ILE is Me)
    6. You pick a new type. (Example: Gilly IEI 4w3)

(Then back to Step 2 for you!)

*Note: These examples aren't necessarily from the same cycle, just of the specific steps. Nevertheless, so predictable!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never claimed to be flexible, so don't put words in my mouth. I don't see what this has to do with me having object attachment relations. Show me?

I choose something that works for me, I get disenchanted, I move on; you're just furthering the case for frustration relations.

Oh, and if you wanted to establish a pattern, you might want to start by actually giving a coherent example rather than cherry-picking threads and placing them out of sequence. Maybe you're right, but you sure don't know how to show it.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never claimed to be flexible, so don't put words in my mouth. I don't see what this has to do with me having object attachment relations. Show me?
    I tried. If you're trying not to see it, you won't.

I choose something that works for me, I get disenchanted, I move on; you're just furthering the case for frustration relations.
    You move on because you get disenchanted by a typing?

Oh, and if you wanted to establish a pattern, you might want to start by actually giving a coherent example rather than cherry-picking threads and placing them out of sequence.
    I believe I mentioned in my post that I was showing examples of each step, not necessarily one cycle. I'm not going through all of your 9587340t9842y09 posts to get them in chronological order, etc. I don't care that much.

Maybe you're right, but you sure don't know how to show it.
    Sigh. I never do. Nor do I care enough to try.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    Frustration object relations is about searching for an ideal, and always becoming disenchanted with the present reality. How the fuck would this translate over into a socionics type? Was your past self-typing of INFp some attempt at fulfilling an ideal?

The reason that it demonstrates attachment object relations is because socionics types are not about future/past ideals, but rather, present realities. Being able to conclude on a type for yourself more or less produces a good, secure feeling, which is exactly what attachment types search for. The fact that it is typically transient does not detract from the motivations at all. It only demonstrates an internal sense of insecurity, lack of self-confidence in assessing things, and a strong emphasis on public approval and the opinions of others - all traits that are common in so 6's.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Frustration object relations is about searching for an ideal, and always becoming disenchanted with the present reality. How the fuck would this translate over into a socionics type? Was your past self-typing of INFp some attempt at fulfilling an ideal?

The reason that it demonstrates attachment object relations is because socionics types are not about future/past ideals, but rather, present realities. Being able to conclude on a type for yourself more or less produces a good, secure feeling, which is exactly what attachment types search for. The fact that it is typically transient does not detract from the motivations at all. It only demonstrates an internal sense of insecurity, lack of self-confidence in assessing things, and a strong emphasis on public approval and the opinions of others - all traits that are common in so 6's.
    I don't see what my self-typings have to do with public approval. See my post to Allie.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Fair enough. On mention of those 4's, it made that typing very unlikely in my mind. As for the 6's, eh.
    As I thought.

I doubt you would know, and I think it's presumptuous to make such assertions about people. And how would experiencing more/harder things make you seem less 7'ish? Because of the happiness thing?
    That, too, but mostly I was trying to account for the obvious external differences between myself and the people you mentioned. And now that I think about it, yes, it is mostly because I am probably a bit more jaded than they are.

Your "flexible interpretations of semantics" are nothing more than subjective, ego-driven distortions which you use to justify whatever type you currently have latched onto. And your inability to accurately categorize subjective experience isn't weak Ti; I have no problem doing that. Seems to be more like lacking self-awareness or something.
    Well, your Ti would be stronger than mine as an IEI. As for the rest, obviously you're entitled to your own interpretation.

I don't know about you being the first to "pin" them lol (not even sure on mimosa's type), but whatever.
    Well, I was, as far as I know.

I would have responded the same, regardless of who it was.
    Sure.

lol, even if my sole motivation was to defend her, it had nothing to do with being a 6. Nice skewing of semantics again, bud. That seems to be the only thing you've proven you can do consistently with types. I find it ironically humorous how you're attempting to project all the insecurities I obviously effectuated in my previous incessant comments about you being a 6, as if by doing so you are making me doubt my self-typing or "belittling" me - which is what you said I did to you lol. Not everyone else's self-concept is as precarious as yours, Gilly. And lol @ how you were the most consistent defender of my 4 typing in the past, rivaled only by Ashton, but now suddenly you're trying to call me a 6. It's all too transparent, Gilly. Go find someone else to indulge you in your self-loathing, emotionally-unstable games; you only look like a fool to me.
    I didn't skew anything; I'm harassing you, and given that this is the longest part of your post, it obviously worked. Take a freaking chill pill. I don't think you're a 6, so you can sleep soundly.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I tried. If you're trying not to see it, you won't.
    I see what you're trying to say, and the reality is that most of what object attachment relations entails does not apply to me. Superficially, yes, I "attach" myself to a type, but the reason and the process are both better explained by frustration relations.

You move on because you get disenchanted by a typing?
    Yup. It's an identity thing. The reason I got into typology is because I was unsure of what behavioral traits were consistent in me, who I "really am," because I feel that I am different things to different people.

I believe I mentioned in my post that I was showing examples of each step, not necessarily one cycle. I'm not going through all of your 9587340t9842y09 posts to get them in chronological order, etc. I don't care that much.

Sigh. I never do. Nor do I care enough to try.
    Ok, you don't care enough to be right. Fine by me.

Under cerulean skies...