Hybrid View

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    We'll see if life proves it so.
    I don't even know who you fucking are. You're typing fictional characters with a theory that adds another layer of fiction and I'm the one who is weird? Oh hey, do me and you a favor and get a fucking life. Then we'll see what "life proves".
    good bye

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tackk View Post
    I don't even know who you fucking are. You're typing fictional characters with a theory that adds another layer of fiction and I'm the one who is weird? Oh hey, do me and you a favor and get a fucking life. Then we'll see what "life proves".
    If this bothers you so much, why are you on this forum studying socionics? Or are you just here to put everyone down for studying it? Or are you just here to kill and waste time, in which case you're the one who needs to get a life. At least I'm here with a purpose and learning to apply socionics to my daily life.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If this bothers you so much, why are you on this forum studying socionics? Or are you just here to put everyone down for studying it? Or are you just here to kill and waste time, in which case you're the one who needs to get a life. At least I'm here with a purpose and learning to apply socionics to my daily life.
    Typing fictional characters upon the philosophical assumptions the theory already holds isn't "studying socionics".
    The only purpose you have here is creating bullshit by thinking that if you reason a typing enough and have conviction about it, it'll somehow have more validity than anyone else who does the same. Socionics is tenuous enough applied to actual people to be thinking about adding another layer of fiction. Give me a break.

And you can find a new quadra home in one of those super vague abstract merry quadras. Free microwave not included.
    good bye

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tackk View Post
    Typing fictional characters upon the philosophical assumptions the theory already holds isn't "studying socionics".
    The only purpose you have here is creating bullshit by thinking that if you reason a typing enough and have conviction about it, it'll somehow have more validity than anyone else who does the same. Socionics is tenuous enough applied to actual people to be thinking about adding another layer of fiction. Give me a break.

And you can find a new quadra home in one of those super vague abstract merry quadras. Free microwave not included.
    How do you know i wasn't typing the actors/actresses? And why are you attacking me specifically? most people in this thread were doing just that...

Get off your high horse.

p.s. abstract =/= merry. Maybe learn a socionics a little better before you go around trying to sound like a smart-aleck.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you know i wasn't typing the actors/actresses? And why are you attacking me specifically? most people in this thread were doing just that...
    I gave you legitimate criticism, which you continually ignore, and then you called me weird. Hey WA, go fuck yourself.

Get off your high horse.
    Right back at you then. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you, as much fun as a barrel of monkeys.

p.s. abstract =/= merry. Maybe learn a socionics a little better before you go around trying to sound like a smart-aleck.
    It's called a "Joke". Keep up with the action or go home.
    good bye