View Poll Results: What is Mountain Dew's type?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTj

1 3.03%
  • ESFj

9 27.27%
  • ENTp

5 15.15%
  • ISFp

0 0%
  • ISTj

1 3.03%
  • ENFj

1 3.03%
  • ESTp

15 45.45%
  • INFp

1 3.03%
  • INTp

0 0%
  • ESFp

5 15.15%
  • ENTj

0 0%
  • ISFj

0 0%
  • ISTp

0 0%
  • ENFp

4 12.12%
  • ESTj

3 9.09%
  • INFj

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Mountain Dew's Type

Hybrid View

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I am using my role function to give you examples, to analyze to get on the same page with you so that you and I will have similar understanding and come to a conclusion.
    Really? Cause I was under the impression, when someone was on the defensive, under attack, that they are much more comfortable and confident defending their Ego functions, as opposed to their Super-Ego role function, which is both weak and unvalued. That's amazing how you decide to defend your 3RD FUNCTION and not your EGO FUNCTIONS.

Ti-valued.

Creepy-Snaps

You're doing selective reading (common with subjective introverts). I want you to read the excerpt about Role function I just placed here.
    Lmao. I read it. It just further proves you can't be using your Ti as a role function, ironically giving me all these examples to point out the differences:

Role function
    When a person is actively using his base function, the role function is essentially turned off. The two cannot both be "on" at the same time, because they represent two opposing approaches to similar things.
    Which still brings me back to my point:

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    Really? Cause I was under the impression, when someone was on the defensive, under attack, that they are much more comfortable and confident defending their Ego functions, as opposed to their Super-Ego role function, which is both weak and unvalued. That's amazing how you decide to defend your 3RD FUNCTION and not your EGO FUNCTIONS.

Ti-valued.
    You already admitted you were using Ti. It doesn't make sense for you to continually fall back on it, like you are doing now, if it were a Role function.