Hybrid View

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GrimtheThird View Post
    Thanks for the opinions. I agree with and tend to lean in the direction of LII, but the seemingly irrational(type)/doubtful behavior/thinking seems to contradict the general LII descriptions. Otherwise, I think Alpha values + IJ tend to fit me, but I haven't really found a decent description of the quadras(though they are just the valued functions), and Gamma values tend to be described in an overly stereotypical way, and I could also see IP. Most of this was apparent though, reading your responses.
    There's the dichotomy judicious/decisive. Judicious means valued Ne/Si and Decisive means valued Ni/Se according to Gulenko(?) extraversion strengthens decisiveness and introversion judiciousness.

IMO in most LII descriptions they come across as pretty judicous when it comes to action.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ile-by-Gulenko

Don't mix up LII and MBTI INTJ they're completeley different

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    There's the dichotomy judicious/decisive. Judicious means valued Ne/Si and Decisive means valued Ni/Se according to Gulenko(?) extraversion strengthens decisiveness and introversion judiciousness.

IMO in most LII descriptions they come across as pretty judicous when it comes to action.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ile-by-Gulenko

Don't mix up LII and MBTI INTJ they're completeley different
    Thanks, I knew there was a better translation of those Gulenko detailed descriptions but I forgot/overlooked the16types articles. I tread lightly when dealing with Reinen dichotomies, so i've not really applied them in any way. As for MBTI INJT & Socionics LII, you're right, they are pretty different. Socionics does functions better, and Big Five does dichotomies better.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GrimtheThird View Post
    Thanks, I knew there was a better translation of those Gulenko detailed descriptions but I forgot/overlooked the16types articles. I tread lightly when dealing with Reinen dichotomies, so i've not really applied them in any way. As for MBTI INJT & Socionics LII, you're right, they are pretty different. Socionics does functions better, and Big Five does dichotomies better.
    You can't compare Big Five with Socionics because big 5 is not meant to be a typing system.

Reinin Dichotomies is normally not very helpfull when you start with socionics because you get lost in it to easily. But's a good thing to determine your type when you're more familiar with Socionics.
    But judicious/decisive and merry(Ti/Fe)/serious(Te/Fi) determine your quadra and are easy Reinin Dichotomies because they say nothing more than what functions you value.
    I agree with you that the quadra descriptions are very steriotypical but you'll get a better feeling about quadras the longer you hang out here.

IMO the descriptions who are on this board are rather good.

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    You can't compare Big Five with Socionics because big 5 is not meant to be a typing system.

Reinin Dichotomies is normally not very helpfull when you start with socionics because you get lost in it to easily. But's a good thing to determine your type when you're more familiar with Socionics.
    But judicious/decisive and merry(Ti/Fe)/serious(Te/Fi) determine your quadra and are easy Reinin Dichotomies because they say nothing more than what functions you value.
    I agree with you that the quadra descriptions are very steriotypical but you'll get a better feeling about quadras the longer you hang out here.

IMO the descriptions who are on this board are rather good.
    Sorry, I should have been more clear. Big Five does them better in comparison to MBTI.