Hybrid View

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Probably a less appealing version of a beta atmosphere (at least to non-betas)...

YouTube - Never Back Down - First Fight ( High Quality )
    That's why you never listen to betas when you are contentious with them. Or anyone else for that matter. But especially betas. They seem to be most inclined to pushing buttons and trying to set you up into this trap of following them. Or at least that's what I most see from them. Gammas some but they are more just cut throat and less glitzy.

The kid who got his ass handed to him was always following the lead of the other person, though.
    As Bale would say - "You're an amateur, man"
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    The kid who got his ass handed to him was always following the lead of the other person, though.
    As Bale would say - "You're an amateur, man"
    Totally. That was the part of that clip which was most annoying for me. I mean, he was so obviously being played by the blond guy that it was just painful. And blondie wasn't even trying to hide it at all. Walking away would have taken more balls - making the decision to fight when he was so obviously outclassed and worse still, provoked into it, was when he lost that whole game.

That clip showed something that is very much not my world, but *shrugs* I can get it? Substitute words for fists, and yeah, that's more like it. The whole competitiveness, and fighting for the sake of nothing more (and nothing less) than determining who is best makes sense.
    allez cuisine!