Thread: Why are SLEs/ESTps stereotyped as simple minded player jocks?

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thelocust View Post
    Duly noted. And if that's the case, all the SLEs I have known have been unhealthy.

@hyperrcrisis where are all the mature SLEs at?
    They are the girls.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    They are the girls.
    There are definitely some childish, obnoxious SLE women around. Immaturity affects both sexes.

From what I've observed, female SLEs tend to be tomboys with a girly streak. They have a shock value sense of humour, they're energetic, decisive and keen to see how far they can push you. Sassy, blunt, a bit trollish. SLE girls can also be very loyal if a bit possessive and bossy (this is quite unlike SEEs, who can't ever decide what they want).

I usually find SLE women easy to get on with, being in activity relations with them, but this does depend a lot on other things like their Enneagram type and instinctual stacking. Competency triad SLEs (1, 3, 5) and/or SX-first SLEs are the easiest for me to connect with.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 08-16-2017 at 03:39 AM.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    I usually find SLE women easy to get on with, being in activity relations with them
    ...More like Friends in Benefit.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    ...More like Friends in Benefit.
    I guess you could say that