View Poll Results: type of Edward Norton?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

1 100.00%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Edward Norton

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Edward Norton is my dual.

He has my values, humanitarian, empathetic and just like Kevin Costner, who is also my dual, they are highly concerned about the environment, being minimalistic and conservative with their choices...right in line with me.

He values and expresses a lot of Te information, collecting and being concerned about news and information of that kind. His Si is reflected in his concern for providing a pleasant yet minimalistic (with regards to having as less clutter around the home) living environment.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post

He has my values, humanitarian, empathetic and just like Kevin Costner, who is also my dual, they are highly concerned about the environment, being minimalistic and conservative with their choices...right in line with me.

He values and expresses a lot of Te information, collecting and being concerned about news and information of that kind.
    hahaha, no he's not

whatever type he is, I think we can all agree that he's not ESTj
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    hahaha, no he's not

whatever type he is, I think we can all agree that he's not ESTj
    Pirate...I hate to argue.
    For once can someone just pull enough into on him to see how much he is Fi dual seeking and is TeSi ego?

I'm exhausted at trying to prove my point all the time.

If you're anything like him and have such control of your environment, then maybe you're ESTj too...LOL
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pirate...I hate to argue.
    For once can someone just pull enough into on him to see how much he is Fi dual seeking and is TeSi ego?

I'm exhausted at trying to prove my point all the time.
    its not that hard to prove something that makes sense

unfortunately for you, your claims never do
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

ILE Ti
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    ILE Ti
    I think so too.

not sure where people are getting Se ego from, he has a rather unassertive, dormant, demeanor
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by mfckr; 12-29-2014 at 01:17 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Think about what I would need as an EII, what values I have, what environment I need in order to thrive and be physically and mentally well...can you not see any of those connections with regards to Norton and I?

His very demeanor is calm and steady, he's not at all Fe oriented, maybe passionate with regards to his causes, yes, but other then that he's nothing like other ESE or Fe types, he doesn't draw a person into humor, he's very serious.
    -

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always thought ILE, though I've heard both Beta irrationals posited. He reminds me loads of my ILE-Ti friend from boarding school.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ILE talk a million miles per hour about their ideas and yes, he may look like one because of Ne activation, however, he preferes to talk in Te sense more then Ti with regards to his views and opinions.

Te: The first function of the ESTj is Te, by which objective logic substantiates itself through various thought processes. With this function, it is possible to collect multiple thoughts, modes and trends of thinking in order to register them into a structured and growing databank of strong, factual knowledge. Te also maintains an active neutral stance on all of the whole of its inputs, even if the whole of the input of one thought process conflicts with any of the other core processes it remains non-biased and registers them all as equals. Probably the most powerful aspect of Te is the power to not only stay well informed of new ideas, trends, and changing modes of thinking that may be utterly critical to survival in competitive atmospheres, but the ability to convince through logical implementations objectively designed to reorganize and even direct the thinking of others into certain modes of logical reasoning. Being an extroverted function, Te cannot derive data from within and must amass information from outside of itself and in the here and now to survive as a function or at all.

I see Nortons vast interest in Te information very telling, because he actively repeats information that he amasses to be efficient and valuable in terms of the various systems that he is interested in.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-20-2010 at 08:01 PM.
    -

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE talk a million miles per hour about their ideas and yes, he may look like one because of Ne activation, however, he preferes to talk in Te sense more then Ti with regards to his views and opinions.
    -_-;

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by mfckr; 12-29-2014 at 01:16 AM.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He may be your dual all right, but he's not LSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    This makes sense. This would essentially make Maritsa INFp given that Ed is her dual.
    My thoughts EXACTLY Nik. But i sort of agree with Gillys last statemnt of him being Si+Fe.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    My thoughts EXACTLY Nik. But i sort of agree with Gillys last statemnt of him being Si+Fe.
    I was NOT saying that he is SiFe; I was saying he was talking about Si+Fe, implying that he valued the functions. He is clearly ILE, IMO; I don't really see why one would consider SEI.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I was NOT saying that he is SiFe; I was saying he was talking about Si+Fe, implying that he valued the functions. He is clearly ILE, IMO; I don't really see why one would consider SEI.
    Oh i know, thats what i meant too, sorry i was tired when i wrote that.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx