IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    IEI, EIE, SEI, ESE
    but there is no sure arguments to think you are Fe

I've made video bloggers list (look at signature). You may check types of wich quadra give you more feeling of trust, sympathy and humaneness. IEI - beta, EII - delta.
    After reading over the quadra types I feel that I relate most to the Alpha & Beta types somehow, Alpha probably more than Beta?! .. the things that don't fit me for alpha are - I'm not energized by community events/holidays; and I hate when people tell long slow stories. For Beta, I relate to most of it but I hate competitive atmospheres and they freak me out. Gamma isn't really me, and Delta partially fits me but I am more dramatic, don't like to rely on my own 'industriousness', and I like groups based on 'fun, emotional interaction'. The thing I really relate to in Delta is that they 'don't fare well in high pressure situations' - this is SO me. I hate being under tons of pressure! Unlike Deltas though, I tend to dislike the splintering of groups.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    I'm not energized by community events/holidays
    introversy

I hate competitive atmospheres
    no valued Se. hence alpha or delta

Delta partially fits me but I am more dramatic
    F types are dramatic. Fe are externaly more, than Fi. Not a strong factor.

I like groups based on 'fun, emotional interaction'
    Good emotional interaction in groups all people like, while F types are more accented on this.

I really relate to in Delta is that they 'don't fare well in high pressure situations'
    Pressure can be in any function but possibly you thought about will - weak Se.
    Generally, types deal well only in their strong functions regions. Not quadra specific.

Unlike Deltas though, I tend to dislike the splintering of groups.
    I don't know about convincing theory wich would say this as delta specific or significant trait for delta. You may meet many wrong things about types, wich were taken from a ceil.

As may follow from your text you may to be delta, alpha; beta, gamma are more doubtful. Information in this text is not enough for sure typing, anyway. Even large questionnaries don't give many things.
    If you want normal theory text, - read Filatova's book.
    If you want be typed - make a video-interview.
    If you want to understand the type yourself - my types examples will be useful as I've described upper.
    Last edited by Sol; 08-08-2015 at 08:21 AM.