Thread: Vero's Turn

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question: are you dead serious with this thread or not?

Anyways, I am not ready to question your NT nature yet. Try to figure out whether you are alpha or gamma first. And forget about your past if it confuses you. Concentrate on the present. And try not to focus on details. Details are and will be conflicting.

Creepy-bg

whatever type makes you happy baby... you're still hot

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's like Joy always said:

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS IF YOU ARE TE/FI OR TI/FE NE/SI OR SE/NI THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO WORK OUT

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    What's in it for me if I help you?
    Nothing? If you don't want to help me then why don' you fuck off from my thread? I thought I asked (rather politely too) for help, not for pointless commentary.

And it's not alpha because...? I mean you need to back up your statements, you realize.

And "not always" is hardly a critical comment. You may wish to do some re-evaluating yourself on your pot-stirring, attention-seeker attitude before you start your B&D show in a thread that has nothing to do with you, because quite frankly I find it immensely contrived and if you keep it up, I WILL criticize you and tell you exactly what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by XoX View Post
    Question: are you dead serious with this thread or not?

Anyways, I am not ready to question your NT nature yet. Try to figure out whether you are alpha or gamma first. And forget about your past if it confuses you. Concentrate on the present. And try not to focus on details. Details are and will be conflicting.
    I'm quite serious, XoX. It's been bothering me lately because I have a course, and sense of purpose, in life right now, but suddenly my sense of self is totally out the window. So much so that I can hardly even pinpoint definite characteristics in myself. It feels like I'm trying to catch butterflies in a thick fog.

The one thing I feel reasonably sure about is that I'm from alpha/delta, because I feel almost as sure as I can be that I'm Ne/Si. That being said, is if someone presents a good argument to the contrary, I'll obviously try and readjust my stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    whatever type makes you happy baby... you're still hot
    Haha, oh BG <3. No worries, I'm not in a crisis state or waning in self confidence. I'm just a little lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    It's like Joy always said:[blah blah blah choose Ti/Fe or Fi/Te and Ne/Si or Se/Ni]
    Sorry Joy, I'm not trying to be offensive with my blah blahs, just don't feel like scrolling down to see what the actual quote is.

And like I said in my OP, I'm having trouble remaining objective in my own evaluation, so it's very difficult for me at this point to collect all the relevant information and say what I value more. I often feel like I don't truly understand Se/Ni, so it's hard for me to really say that it's NOT me, but I'm pretty sure I'm Ne/Si, like I stated above. It's the rational functions that screw me up, because the rational me is simply not adding up to anything concrete for me anymore.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    I'm quite serious, XoX. It's been bothering me lately because I thinhave a course, and sense of purpose, in life right now, but suddenly my sense of self is totally out the window. So much so that I can hardly even pinpoint definite characteristics in myself. It feels like I'm trying to catch butterflies in a thick fog.
    Wow. Sounds a lot like me Sometimes I wonder whether it is even worth finding the self again. What exactly would it add to my life? A course and sense of purpose could be just enough. Perhaps getting rid of the concept of self is a something to be desired instead of trying to desperately find it.

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    The one thing I feel reasonably sure about is that I'm from alpha/delta, because I feel almost as sure as I can be that I'm Ne/Si. That being said, is if someone presents a good argument to the contrary, I'll obviously try and readjust my stance.
    This is not really an argument but perhaps it is better to stick to the conclusion you arrived at when your self was still around The only other thing I can come up with is that an extrovert is more likely to lose their self than an introvert.