Quote Originally Posted by GOLDEN View Post
I agree this just sounds like people engaging in technology talk that was unfamiliar to you. You were less informed than these two people were about the tech.

I don't think it's about Ti, either. If I had to put it through the Socionics meatgrinder, I'd say you were taking very light Te polr hits because they were calling upon information you didn't have at the ready. I can further socionize this by saying that if you were talking to the LSI one-on-one it might not have happened, and with the ILE, maybe not, but the two of them together were on a roll.
Hm, interesting. I am not sure regarding the Te PoLR hits exactly. My LSE father hits my Te PoLR constantly, and it feels very different, haha. It feels incredibly demotivating and shameful, it makes me feel bad about myself – bad for just being myself. Whereas with the LSI and ILE, their conversations did show me my own weakness in the Logical department, but not in a negative way. It did not make me feel bad about myself. It was more like I've experienced constructive criticism from their side, which gave me more clarity. There was some kind of positive experience coming out of that. It felt like "Oh, now I am aware I am actually not that good at this area as I've previously thought [I've never felt like I was proficient at Te, it always felt like a big blindspot, whereas I have thought my Ti was better – hence my argument for HA Arrogance]. I won't try to be cool in that area that much anymore, because it is apparent I am not as good at it anyways. I'll just be around people who are better at it, and focus on my own strengths."

All in all, perhaps this is what it feels like when you get help with your PoLR from Ti ego types as an IEI. Regardless, this experience was still making me feel more humbled over my Ti. As I have said, I've never felt like my Te was that great, especially with having an LSE father around who would constantly point it out. And, stronger Ti usually results in stronger Te... What the two guys were talking about was Logics in general; I could see it slightly hit my Te PoLR, but also because I did not understand what they were talking about, it made my weakness at Ti apparent (given Ti HA is about "understanding").