Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
they're not set in stone but they're the opinions i've formed from my experiences with types. i totally agree with the scary comment- u guys seem to always be watching me- as if you're carefully plotting and waiting to exploit my weak haha don't get me wrong though- i have many good types as friends... it's just not my cup of tea.
I can assure you that LIIs (or at least not me) do not sit around delighting at the thought of exploiting the PoLRs of others, especially since it can often be counterproductive to the + LIIs are generally fishing for or trying to upkeep. "Im LIIcat. Im n ur hed exploytin ur whyte box polr." It is just not something that we think about. Oftentimes is not used to exploit weaknesses in social settings. It is the primary tool used to get to know people. I'm aware that inquisitive used in such a capacity sometimes seems like the LII is putting you on the defensive about your beliefs or who you are, but that is just not the case, as the LII is just trying to get a feel for your system such that they can know how to better translate what you say to them and what they say to you.

Not your cup of tea, eh? Then how about going out for some coffee then?