Thread: EII-LSE Duality Relations (INFj-ESTj)

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Lord Pixel, my personal feeling is that a female LSE really has some idea of what she wants, but her terrible Ni makes actually ever achieving that ideal close to being an accident. Also, "LSE" is a very male personality type, so she's going to basically act like a man. She's not sentimental, not lovey-dovey. She wants to have a family and be respected in the community, and for you to have a chance, she has to see how you will help her achieve that goal. Sweet-talking her to try to convince her of something is just not going to work.

My feeling of what will work is, I repeat, to ask her for advice and for help in logical matters. And to express your appreciation for her help (not for her). She's also going to be pretty good at Si things like landscaping or decorating her house. You could ask her for advice there. She might want to talk to someone about her hobby, which might be collecting mechanical fishing reels or something. You should find that fascinating. But most of all, let her know that something in your life is hurting you and you'd like her advice on how to fix it. She's going to give some Te answer with very limited Fi, but if she helps you, then she at least has seen you and is sympathetic. Te types really like to give people answers to their questions. It's what we do, lol.

I'll also say that you might have a very short window in which to get her attention and divert her from her current course. So don't waste time.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Lord Pixel, my personal feeling is that a female LSE really has some idea of what she wants, but her terrible Ni makes actually ever achieving that ideal close to being an accident. Also, "LSE" is a very male personality type, so she's going to basically act like a man. She's not sentimental, not lovey-dovey. She wants to have a family and be respected in the community, and for you to have a chance, she has to see how you will help her achieve that goal. Sweet-talking her to try to convince her of something is just not going to work.

My feeling of what will work is, I repeat, to ask her for advice and for help in logical matters. And to express your appreciation for her help (not for her). She's also going to be pretty good at Si things like landscaping or decorating her house. You could ask her for advice there. She might want to talk to someone about her hobby, which might be collecting mechanical fishing reels or something. You should find that fascinating. But most of all, let her know that something in your life is hurting you and you'd like her advice on how to fix it. She's going to give some Te answer with very limited Fi, but if she helps you, then she at least has seen you and is sympathetic. Te types really like to give people answers to their questions. It's what we do, lol.

I'll also say that you might have a very short window in which to get her attention and divert her from her current course. So don't waste time.

Ok so infantile behavior pretty much. This masculine type and female type thing is so screwed up, but can't be helped so so be it. Her hobby is photography, and I tried to sort of dive into the topic but she has very little to say about it lol. I also notice yea Te loves loves loves giving people answers to questions, even questions that are not asked lol.

I'll try to contact her but I have no idea what to ask her advice on lol.