Thread: LIE Appreciation

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Many moons ago, I introduced my girlfriend to a LIE classmate when we met at a pub. Although the LIE could be very charming, he was the very opposite of popular among the students; I was the closest thing to a friend that he had. Like most LIE, he was rather competitive and managed to seduce her within the week. Once he slept with her, he dumped her so she unsuccessfully tried to get back with me. I was so appreciative that the LIE revealed the true character of my girlfriend but I never saw the LIE again.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    Many moons ago, I introduced my girlfriend to a LIE classmate when we met at a pub. Although the LIE could be very charming, he was the very opposite of popular among the students; I was the closest thing to a friend that he had. Like most LIE, he was rather competitive and managed to seduce her within the week. Once he slept with her, he dumped her so she unsuccessfully tried to get back with me. I was so appreciative that the LIE revealed the true character of my girlfriend but I never saw the LIE again.

a.k.a. I/O
    to be honest that doesn't sound typical, it seems to be more SEE-ish behavior...
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    to be honest that doesn't sound typical, it seems to be more SEE-ish behavior...
    He definitely wasn't SEE; he was too focused, a driven achiever and the leader of every class-project. Morality and ethics are not type specific so SEE are not normally that way either.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    He definitely wasn't SEE; he was too focused, a driven achiever and the leader of every class-project. Morality and ethics are not type specific so SEE are not normally that way either.

a.k.a. I/O
    Okay, so if it's not type specific why are you posting this in a LIE appreciation thread?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Okay, so if it's not type specific why are you posting this in a LIE appreciation thread?
    He was LIE and I really appreciated what he did for me. If he did not have that LIE charm, I might have committed to someone who would have betrayed me at a later time - better to find out sooner than later.

a.k.a. I/O