Ni-ILI, 5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Vers)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Vers)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is determined by the culture one inhabits by the people in the position of power - a vast majority of people do not second question and parrot these ideas without even realizing it. Personally, I'm not too sure myself. Love is a concept with as varying definitions as beauty and by the same reason (e.g. Living in an affectionate family may lead someone to make sure to expression their love physically). Love is intense passion and loyalty towards someone.
    What are your most important values?
    Loyalty, honesty (integrity and straightforwardness), individuality, autonomy
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I'm an atheist. The existence of God is far less likely than the absence of one. Spirits, souls, etc. are in the same boat.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Militaries are necessary as a deterrent and intimidation factor to potential hostiles. War is a necessity in some cases and the winners often paint this picture, but the barbarism, lack of justifiable reasons to resort to such an escalation of violence (intolerance, religion, fear, etc.), negative effect on the economy of those waging it can't be ignored. War has positives and negatives with the latter outnumber the former.

Power is being able to impose your will on someone or something.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    The absurdity of life, underlying nature of people and things (themes expressed in books, film, music, etc.), human psychology, philosophy (the history of it and how popular thoughts govern how we think today), what constitutes knowledge, typology, etc. Examining the nature of things and how it relates to myself as an individual is a habit and hobby of mine.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Not at all. When I get "weird" signals from my body, I tend to exaggerate and assume the worst. That's pretty much the only time I focus on my body.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Boring and I tend to forget about them due to procrastination.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Two books I recently read that I liked were The Trial and The Metamorphosis. Satirical and psychological stories focused on the alienation caused by protagonists' predicament and the absurdity of it all (and human existence in general). I tend to place media with existentialist themes higher than other works (Evangelion, Memento, Blade Runner, American Beauty, Ghost in The Shell, Perfect Blue, etc.)
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Nothing specifically makes me cry, at least to my knowledge. It's been noted I don't smile that often, but good humor and spending time with friends makes smile.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Alone in my room no matter how it looks at any particular moment (Which is probably why it's often in disarray).
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Passivity from people who don't know me well enough to have seen outbursts of sudden aggression (I recently got into two hostile confrontations back to back and I didn't mince words). There's a layer of truth in the criticism, though. What I dislike; I'm plagued by self-doubt and have a hard time acting, even when it would be to my benefit - in a jovial emotional atmosphere, I can't get into it easily, just refrain from talking most of the time, and doubt whether I can contribute to it. This is something that's becoming more apparent to me as I get older.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Mediacy and calmness; to see both sides of any particular thing and get to the root of it all by asking for the facts. I've also been told I come off as nonjudgmental, but that's probably due to my lack of expressing said judgments aloud. I like my ability to think clearly without bias and curiosity regarding the individual truths (and their meanings) that surround me.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Being more sociable and conveying my relative friendliness to my people - I don't smile and come off as guarded/unfriendly. I guess general assertiveness and getting things done (I'm a lazy fuck).
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    It's usually due to general lack of motivation and procrastination. I get frustrated and fall into the habit of attempting to complete things I've been putting off.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Boisterous, shallow people who can't keep their feelings in check. I'm particular drawn to people with a straightforwardness and impulsivity to them, something I noticed recently. Honest people with open mindedness and thirst for knowledge.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I'm pretty disinterested in romance at the moment and sex is sex. A partner who can spring me into action and get things done.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Autonomy, individualism, intelligence, and sociability. The fundamental elements to becoming a "upstanding" individual in the eyes of society. I don't know exactly how I would go about it, though.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inward reaction would be "are you stupid?" and then I'd ask exactly why they believe such and such (maybe jokingly expressing that inner reaction).
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    People are followers, inclusive to others that share the same beliefs and "acceptable" attributes, and hostile to what/who they deem as the "other." For the most part, find out what group someone belongs to and act out the part if you want to be on their good side.

Stupidity and sheep mentality. Holding beliefs with cold conviction and spouting hot air when asked to explain why.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't really audition people - I get the general idea of person, their character, and then decide whether I like or dislike them. If I dislike them, I try to stay away from them and give them as little information about myself as possible. If I like them, I express my interests and opinions more readily. I act like myself without a filter. Hell, I even hug them when prompted.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Polite and formal, but restrained and closed off.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I get a strong feeling of familiarity with your username, avatar and self type. Also with the answers in your questionnaire. Weird, weird "I know you feeling" Well, I guess that happens when someone reminds me of someone else. Welcome to the forum.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

<< Beauty is determined by the culture one inhabits by the people in the position of power - a vast majority of people do not second question and parrot these ideas without even realizing it.

what on earth is this. Logical ego, I dare say.

<<What do you think of daily chores?

Boring and I tend to forget about them due to procrastination.

Irrational, Intuitive.

<< Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.People are followers, inclusive to others that share the same beliefs and "acceptable" attributes, and hostile to what/who they deem as the "other." For the most part, find out what group someone belongs to and act out the part if you want to be on their good side.

Stupidity and sheep mentality. Holding beliefs with cold conviction and spouting hot air when asked to explain why.

Not Alpha SF, not Beta NF.

<<< How do you behave around strangers?
    Polite and formal, but restrained and closed off.

ILI the most likely type.

TIM
    Ni-ILI, 5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I get a strong feeling of familiarity with your username, avatar and self type. Also with the answers in your questionnaire. Weird, weird "I know you feeling" Well, I guess that happens when someone reminds me of someone else. Welcome to the forum.
    I remind of you of someone on a different forum? Thanks for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    what on earth is this. Logical ego, I dare say.
    Too impersonal?
    ILI the most likely type.
    I believe so, too, but second opinions are welcome.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vers View Post
    I remind of you of someone on a different forum? Thanks for the welcome.
    Yeah, something like that! You're welcome.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You remind me of @nil

TIM
    ILI-Ni 5w4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I can see it.

TIM
    LiL-Tee
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doubt and skepticism,
    Focus on inconsistence and absurdity of human nature/laws,
    Main concerns for your child you mentioned suggest e5,
    Understanding reality as dependant on situation = seeing world as relative,
    Interest in existential literature/media(not existentialism where one answers to mortality and fragility of life, but rather the one that questions human and compares him to absolute), also seeking parabolic truths. I like to think seeking parabolic truths and comparisions to absolute make you automatically interested in metaphysics.

What you wrote makes you imo ILI e5.
    Additional conclusion : Interest in Kafka and the way you write seem to be more Ni subtype. I don't really how to write down difference between Te and Ni subtype so this is a pure speculation. Going a bit further now that we're speculating, Ni subtype for ILI in enneagram is 5w4.