Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    IEI, no matter how 'tough' they might try to appear... you can always see through into their heartfelt, gooey core.
    Sirena's descriptions seem to suggest that this is also the case with him though.

I mean I would probably avoid him irl too because he looks like he might be dangerous in some of those pictures (although I really feel like he isn't), and I naturally sort of go around people presenting that sort of look because I'm not sure if it's safe or not. But in certain parts of big cities you can find that sort of "the world is an alienating place, I too am a ax murderer, don't mess with me" look on a lot of people's faces.

Okay, just because someone is "ST" or whatever dichotomy you wanna use, does NOT mean they will be tough looking. Fe seeking leads LIIs and LSIs to usually smile and try to emotionally expressive in posed pictures. I DEFINITELY have noticed this pattern in my real life LSI friends. They are extremely outwardly friendly, exuberant, smiley in pictures.
    If this was referring to anything I said, I personally do not believe ST means "tough looking" (ftr).

Anyway, could I see an LSI perhaps trying to put on a "tough" pose? Why not? I could see anyone doing that really. I did wonder if it was significant though in his case because I noticed it in most of the pictures, which was why I mentioned it. I was curious about it. (And maybe he wasn't really trying to look tough and it only looks that way to me.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena
    Hmmm, let's see...he doesn't walk around acting all tough and being an asshole, if that's what you mean.
    That wasn't what I meant. I didn't get the impression that he goes around acting like as asshole from those pictures (in fact in the pictures where he's with others he seems to be rather loyal to them, I think...). The subconscious focus on gender stereotypes could make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte
    ILE, IEI..?

You are all hopeless.
    (:

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First off: Mimosa -- I relate to that picture more than I would ever relate to that D-class sopranos back-up actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
    LOL, I had the exact same thought about some of his pics reminding me of strrrng and I find it comical that strrrng can be so adverse to some of these things he makes such a point to speak out about (ie. posturing). Sounds like defensiveness every time he mentions this, lol. I wonder if it's just painful to see in others what you abhor in yourself? Your own weaknesses? Hmmmm.
    I can't count the number of times I've received this sort of emotionally-underhanded criticism from delta NFs in my life. It's like you guys relish making personal judgments without ever being direct.

I'm not adverse to posturing; it was just blatantly obvious with him, so I pointed it out. And we look nothing alike. He's an ugly, vapid machismo, whereas I'm a youthful, attractive *beta NF hardass* who can at least make posturing look good

Quote Originally Posted by Allie
    I see this with IEIs, but I have yet to see it with you.
    It's cause she has the emotional vibrancy of a rock. Just look at the bland facial expression in her picture, lol.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, okay, Mr. Deep. Just how insecure do you have to be to actually point this out about yourself! lol. LOL, I have no need to be indirect in criticizing you and in fact believe I mentioned your name throughout and was pretty specific in what I said. Do I need to actually personally criticize you as you seem to relish doing with me and this guy here? (lol @ your being such a poor judge of character, which is no wonder really) Not at all. I don't even really know you. I've always said that if being Beta means being a jackass like you and that I'm "oh-my-god-such-a-typical-Delta" for seeing you as such, then so be it! Too bad it's not that simple since the world doesn't revolve around you afterall. Trust me, it'd make it a lot easier for me and I'm sure others if we could identify our types based on a "who thinks strrrng is a dick" meter.

Uhh, welcome back though!
    Last edited by Sirena; 06-19-2009 at 12:40 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see this guy is pure darkness. I suggest you keep away from him.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlesworth View Post
    I can see this guy is pure darkness. I suggest you keep away from him.
    I hope this is sarcasm.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope this is sarcasm.
    I wish it were.

But I am gonna go with my instincts on this one. If I am wrong, I am wrong. If I am not wrong, well... don't say no one warned you.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...Beta introvert, producing subtype... most likely se-istj, my dual... (there's no way he's delta... i wish you ppl who say this would meet a real delta... does this guy look to have much in common with G.H.W. Bush?? That is an honest-to-God ESTj.)

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlesworth View Post
    I wish it were.

But I am gonna go with my instincts on this one. If I am wrong, I am wrong. If I am not wrong, well... don't say no one warned you.
    lmao wtf! um, thank you? i guess i appreciate your concern but seriously, that's pretty fucking ridiculous!

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw, where the hell is winterpark and his obnoxiously frequent claims that i am INFp when i actually type myself as one? it's funny how some people seem to have lots to say when it comes to disagreeing with someone and putting them down, but are otherwise as silent as a rock.

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't rely on VI either, but my first thought was SLE...

but maybe LSI?

cuz someone else said he seems introverted, and i agree.
    second thought
    SLI

Sorry!! lol.... i know i personally need a break from SLI, and maybe u can relate??? hehehe. ok--too personal for the forum.

anyway, i think i have a pretty damn good grasp on what LSI's come off like, and LSI might make sense. SLEss.. i'm never really sure. and his solemn and expressionlessnessnessness reminds me a lot of that special SLI pal of mine (sarcasm.)

LSE?? maybe...lke the SLEs--idk. i'm not that good at pointin em out epsecially wihtout interaction.

i say introvert based on those, cuz he seems to either not care or be very unaware of how he comes off in the photos?
    idk though.

just my two-centssssss
    <3
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    ...Beta introvert, producing subtype... most likely se-istj, my dual... (there's no way he's delta... i wish you ppl who say this would meet a real delta... does this guy look to have much in common with G.H.W. Bush?? That is an honest-to-God ESTj.)
    ftr
    i vouch.

i support this post

*gay smile + thumbs up*

"If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    Why, yes Sirena! I would love to help you with VI.

Sirena is Fi-ENFp

i don't think thats how VI works
    but i don't know how it DOES work
    but yeah. dont think THATS how.

i think she VIs with maybe two of those chicas
    one being Selena GOmez

but i dont think selena gomez is IEE, so...

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, I wouldn't say so. Fi leading, not very likely, as well as rational.

Honestly, I feel pretty strongly that we are in the same quadra (whatever that may be), and more than likely are identicals. I flinch at his weaknesses with self-embarassment because they are mine also. We're like soulmates. Dunno, this is probably the only person in the world I can say this with confidence about.

Errr, guess maybe I should point out that most of the pics are taken either the day before or the day of my departure (some are at the airport) and needless to say we were both dwelling on the coming pain and misery of missing each other. We're so much a part of each other it hurts to be apart. So, maybe that explains his oh-so-gloomy expression. I don't know about anyone else, but I can look sort of pissed when I'm sad.

i could see IEI
    veryyyyyyyyyy introverted
    is he?

i think his body structure
    is biasing people
    lollllllllll
    <3

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well then, LSE simply isn't either. For his type, I would only reasonably consider SLI, IEI, LSI.
    hahaha! thats really funny, because those are all my leading inclinations!

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, okay, Mr. Deep. Just how insecure do you have to be to actually point this out about yourself! lol.
    Not very. Saying I'm young and attractive is pointing out an obvious fact, as is saying that he's ugly and vapid. The sopranos comment was satire, and if you couldn't grasp the irony in *beta NF hardass*, you need to reread the thread.

LOL, I have no need to be indirect in criticizing you and in fact believe I mentioned your name throughout and was pretty specific in what I said.
    You did some pansy, girlish snicker -- lol, yeah I totally thought of strrrng, he's soo insecure -- in response to someone else. And this response hardly constitutes a direct retort

Do I need to actually personally criticize you as you seem to relish doing with me and this guy here? (lol @ your being such a poor judge of character, which is no wonder really) Not at all.
    I wasn't personally criticizing either of you, sorry you took it that way though. I was just pointing out what I saw going on; character judgments aren't exactly my realm. I could care less about your friend's constitution, but I still know he's a posturing machismo wannabe.

I don't even really know you. I've always said that if being Beta means being a jackass like you and that I'm "oh-my-god-such-a-typical-Delta" for seeing you as such, then so be it! Too bad it's not that simple since the world doesn't revolve around you afterall. Trust me, it'd make it a lot easier for me and I'm sure others if we could identify our types based on a "who thinks strrrng is a dick" meter.
    Nice expatiation. You're creating some subjectively-defined leverage point to discredit my claims of you being delta -- and rest assured, they have nothing to do with how much of a jackass you perceive me as (oddly enough, the betas are frequently the ones who see past the surface, though).

Uhh, welcome back though!
    Just leave my quadra, you farce.

What commonalities between him and G.W. Bush are we supposed to point out?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    What commonalities between him and G.W. Bush are we supposed to point out?
    George H. W. Bush (first one) and any.

Sirena, you're Beta... 'How someone types Sirena' has become one of my measuring sticks for Socionics aptitude. (I thought you might lol at that.)

DeAnte... Alanis Morrisette has been engaged/married (now? idk) to a string of betas, (including Ryan Reynolds, Ni-ENFj...) Her music is extremely beta... I haven't watched interviews, but I'd be EXTREMELY F'N surprised if she was delta... She's a pretty clear beta introvert

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why aren't ppl improving at typing..? this dude's Se and Ti come through pretty damn clearly...

or at least... ppl who are typing this dude delta, why aren't you posting in "alternative (non-Socionics) theories"??

it would be best if you do, lest your typings confuse ppl who are trying to learn Model A Socionics.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why aren't ppl improving at typing..? this dude's Se and Ti come through pretty damn clearly...

or at least... ppl who are typing this dude delta, why aren't you posting in "alternative (non-Socionics) theories"??

it would be best if you do, lest your typings confuse ppl who are trying to learn Model A Socionics.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP JUJU SERIOUSLY. YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO BETA AND SOCIONICS IN GENERAL! GODDAMN I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE ANNOYED WITH A PERSON ON THIS FORUM EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE FORUM!!! GAWARRARWWWRR

FUCK I WANNA PUNCH YOU IN THE EYEBALLS!!!

DO YOU NOT SEE THAT YOU'RE SCREWING IT ALL UP. YOU ARE DELTA. SIRENA IS DELTA. YOU TWO ARE MOST LIKELY IDENTICALS IEEs. YOU ARE TYPING DELTAS (THOSE U GET ALONG WITH) AS BETAS B/C YOU THINK YOU ARE A BETA!

HOWEVER, YOU CAME LATE TO THIS FORUM AND THEN YOU SUDDENLY MADE UP SOME RETARDED ASS V.I. THEORY THAT YOU JUSTIFIED IN YOUR OWN TWISTED MIND AS 99% ACCURATE OR WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANNA CALL IT. YOU REMIND ME OF ONE OF THOSE EASTERN EUROPEAN FORTUNE TELLER WOMEN WHO ARE SO CRAZY THAT THEY BELIEVE THEIR OWN BABBLED BULLSHIT!

OMG I JUST HATE READING YOUR POSTS AND SEEING HOW UTTERLY DELUDED YOU ARE.

I WILL ROUND UP THE BOARD'S LEGITIMATE BETAS THAT HAVE BEEN BETAS FOR A LONG TIME AND ASK THEM CLEARLY WHETHER OR NOT THEY FEEL ANY KINSHIP TOWARDS YOU OR SIRENA. SO TIRED OF THIS, WHEN YOU TWO ARE SO OBVIOUSLY DELTA. ESPECIALLY SIRENA! WHAT THE HELL!? EVERYTHING IEIs WRITE I RELATE TO, I FEEL SOMETHING THERE, IT IS INEXPLICABLE. BUT HER?!? IT'S LIKE READING SOMETHING FOREIGN TRYING TO BE PART OF ANOTHER WORLD THAT SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO!!!

KSJDFKLSJK#

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh my god that^ was so fucking Beta that I bursted out laughing and I'm stilling grinning ear to ear. Ahahaha especially:

I WILL ROUND UP THE BOARD'S LEGITIMATE BETAS THAT HAVE BEEN BETAS FOR A LONG TIME AND ASK THEM CLEARLY WHETHER OR NOT THEY FEEL ANY KINSHIP TOWARDS YOU OR SIRENA. SO TIRED OF THIS, WHEN YOU TWO ARE SO OBVIOUSLY DELTA. ESPECIALLY SIRENA! WHAT THE HELL!? EVERYTHING IEIs WRITE I RELATE TO, I FEEL SOMETHING THERE, IT IS INEXPLICABLE. BUT HER?!? IT'S LIKE READING SOMETHING FOREIGN TRYING TO BE PART OF ANOTHER WORLD THAT SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO!!!

KSJDFKLSJK#
    Oh my god still laughing <3

I love you ahah
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sirena, you're Beta... 'How someone types Sirena' has become one of my measuring sticks for Socionics aptitude. (I thought you might lol at that.)
    Wow, I hope not. I haven't said anything regarding the Sirena debate thus far, but frankly, I have some trouble seeing her as Beta NF. Things made a lot more sense to me when Mimosa and I moved to Beta and Sirena was Delta. I entertained the idea that Sirena might be IEI for a while (in the sense that I do for IEIs and not so much for EIEs since I accept I don't understand mirrors as well as identicals), but it's really not a perfect or sound typing for me. It's not obvious to me in any way.

[lol @ ScarlettLux's rant, but just wanted to add that I wrote this before I saw her post and I still :heart: you totes]

--

That said:

Also, on the topic of this thread: this guy - I don't think he's my dual. And even after Sirena's comments about his depth and his emo-ness (you know what I mean), I just thought 'huh, maybe appearances can be deceptive' but that doesn't really change anything. He does not seem like someone who is receptive to Fe, much less Fe-dual seeking.

Moreover, the whole enjoying talking about their romantic ideals and their soulmates or true love or something -- God, I really don't think that's something I sit around talking about frequently or would expect from my dual or even want from my dual. I would say a more frequent style of interaction would be talk about observations of people, society, the 'patent surfaces' of reality - behaviours, human phenomena and reactions/categorisations/observations thereof. Love, relationships, soulmates, feelings etc as conversation matter makes me lean toward Fi-valuing rather than Fe-valuing, actually.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Oh my god that^ was so fucking Beta that I bursted out laughing and I'm stilling grinning ear to ear. Ahahaha especially:

Oh my god still laughing <3

I love you ahah
    Lmao <3

I'm laughing at it now too =D But I still mean every word of it. >__<

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The guy looks intuitive, the guy on the middle and right is the sensor in the top picture.

Nothing special about the 2nd picture, but he might be using his imagination a bit there.

Sensor blowing a kiss, seems memory, physical imitation.

He might be watching the kiss flying in his imagination.

These are just my observations, ask him what he was thinking in the last picture.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DeAnte... Alanis Morrisette has been engaged/married (now? idk) to a string of betas, (including Ryan Reynolds, Ni-ENFj...) Her music is extremely beta... I haven't watched interviews, but I'd be EXTREMELY F'N surprised if she was delta... She's a pretty clear beta introvert
    yep, i've always been a little astounded when he mentions her as IEE, as what you just said has also always seemed pretty freakin' obvious to me.

@pluie: I'm not the least bit worried about intertype relations with this guy. We get along great and for many reasons I'm pretty sure we're in the same quadra, so this isn't a case of trying to figure out his type in order to try to predict if we'll get along. Whatever his type is won't change anything.

To answer your question, yes, he is pretty introverted. Also self-conscious, amiable, lacks assertiveness regarding practical matters but very sure of his feelings, quite passionate, writes poetry and music, writes beautifull- able to convey his feelings in a magical way this way, lazy regarding all practical matters (chores, work). By no means a bum, but like me, is more intellectually inclined and would rather just live in his own world and be left alone.

P.S. LOL @ all you bunch of pansies who would be scared to approach this guy!! So much for Betas being hardasses, lol. If you ever do happen to cross paths with him though, try not to wet your pants, he really is the sweetest and genuinely nicest person I've ever known. And as I said, I know him quite well.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow hkkmr -- just delete that idiotic post.

Maybe you're mistaking Se and Ti for whatever concepts you've associated with them in this newfound understanding of yours -- cause that dude doesn't have an ounce of Se in him. Funny that you and Sirena are the only ones who think he does.

Why aren't you? This grand understanding of yours was developed when? In the past two months? Just because you've molded your image to accord with conventionally-defined standards, doesn't mean your "understanding" is any less "alternative" than other peoples'.

You mean, lest we rain on your parade? Everyone here is trying to learn, and you seem to be the only one detracting from that process, with your tumid promotion of these unjustified and disparate ideas about socionics you so fervently claim are the "true" understanding. No one is confused here except you, Justin.

*Verbal Destruction*
    Yeah. Mad . Funny thing is, most people will think you're being overly-emotional.

Quote Originally Posted by unefille
    Moreover, the whole enjoying talking about their romantic ideals and their soulmates or true love or something -- God, I really don't think that's something I sit around talking about frequently or would expect from my dual or even want from my dual. I would say a more frequent style of interaction would be talk about observations of people, society, the 'patent surfaces' of reality - behaviours, human phenomena and reactions/categorisations/observations thereof. Love, relationships, soulmates, feelings etc as conversation matter makes me lean toward Fi-valuing rather than Fe-valuing, actually.
    Yeah. All that, he's so sensitive and emotional and we write together and talk about our life journeys, just seemed like a bunch of NeFi ******ry -- the kind of congested, pseudo-spiritual gibberish I wouldn't ever engage in. Like you said, betas are more focused on inherent processes, finding frequent consummation of their ideas in systematic forms (while maintaining the abstract integrity).

Stick to your friday night coffee-house poetry readings and campfire storytelling, Sirena; you're not beta and never will be. Now get the motherfuck out of my quadra holy shit.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena
    P.S. LOL @ all you bunch of pansies who would be scared to approach this guy!! So much for Betas being hardasses, lol. If you ever do happen to cross paths with him though, try not to wet your pants, he really is the sweetest and genuinely nicest person I've ever known. And as I said, I know him quite well.
    lol @ bragging about your Big Bad Caregiver.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

O jeez we destroyed those poor Deltans, Nick =[

I find it funny how you started off a little more calm but by the end sentence ... lol. I do admire your tenacity and patience in response towards both of them, though. Quite amazing, really. I just could not hold it in.

Getting back to this guy's actual type... truly taking into account what Sirena said, I will offer EII as a suggestion.

Johari
    Nohari

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

yep, i've always been a little astounded when he mentions her as IEE, as what you just said has also always seemed pretty freakin' obvious to me.

@pluie: I'm not the least bit worried about intertype relations with this guy. We get along great and for many reasons I'm pretty sure we're in the same quadra, so this isn't a case of trying to figure out his type in order to try to predict if we'll get along. Whatever his type is won't change anything.

To answer your question, yes, he is pretty introverted. Also self-conscious, amiable, lacks assertiveness regarding practical matters but very sure of his feelings, quite passionate, writes poetry and music, writes beautifull- able to convey his feelings in a magical way this way, lazy regarding all practical matters (chores, work). By no means a bum, but like me, is more intellectually inclined and would rather just live in his own world and be left alone.

he looks kind of gay. i'm homophobic.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Wow hkkmr -- just delete that idiotic post.
    Wasn't even talking to you. I know you got like a man-crush on this guy but I was talking to Sirena.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omgomgomgomg lololol @ what passes for beta entertainment here! you're just a bunch of morons, so yeah i can see how the communication works there! "moron talk" and all... (to be clear, i'm not including everyone that's posted one way or another here, just the siwwy wittle toddlers who are obviously cranky cuz they need a diaper change).

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

O jeez we destroyed those poor Deltans, Nick =[
    Yup So fun to spurn fake betas.

I find it funny how you started off a little more calm but by the end sentence ... lol. I do admire your tenacity and patience in response towards both of them, though. Quite amazing, really. I just could not hold it in.
    Yeah. I've been giving Justin the benefit of the doubt. But, to quote Steve, his "didactic" bullshit is just over the line, and I'm sick of it.

Also consider: when is the last time an ENFj went about political promotion in such an evasive and disarrayed manner? They're always extremely concentrated with their visions and delivery, and maintain a firm directness (part of the beta theme -- consummation of ideals and all that shit) in regards to opposition.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ bragging about your Big Bad Caregiver.
    well, sounds like you could use someone to wipe your ass for you. shit stinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    he looks kind of gay. i'm homophobic.
    you're just jealous
    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Wasn't even talking to you. I know you got like a man-crush on this guy but I was talking to Sirena.
    hahahahahahaaa (and not even a sarcastic laugh for the first time in this thread)

btw, i found your observation QUITE interesting, even aside from this specific VI example. and he does definitely seem like it's all happening in his mind, rather than in actuality, in contrast to the "here and now-ness" in the other pic. very cool!

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean like the dude from FULL HOUSE and Ryan Reynonlds? You know of like one probable Beta she's dated and that constitutes a "string?" lol.

Music and videos are full of Delta Fi. .

SHUT THE FUCK UP JUJU SERIOUSLY. YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO BETA AND SOCIONICS IN GENERAL! GODDAMN I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE ANNOYED WITH A PERSON ON THIS FORUM EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE FORUM!!! GAWARRARWWWRR

FUCK I WANNA PUNCH YOU IN THE EYEBALLS!!!

DO YOU NOT SEE THAT YOU'RE SCREWING IT ALL UP. YOU ARE DELTA. SIRENA IS DELTA. YOU TWO ARE MOST LIKELY IDENTICALS IEEs. YOU ARE TYPING DELTAS (THOSE U GET ALONG WITH) AS BETAS B/C YOU THINK YOU ARE A BETA!

HOWEVER, YOU CAME LATE TO THIS FORUM AND THEN YOU SUDDENLY MADE UP SOME RETARDED ASS V.I. THEORY THAT YOU JUSTIFIED IN YOUR OWN TWISTED MIND AS 99% ACCURATE OR WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANNA CALL IT. YOU REMIND ME OF ONE OF THOSE EASTERN EUROPEAN FORTUNE TELLER WOMEN WHO ARE SO CRAZY THAT THEY BELIEVE THEIR OWN BABBLED BULLSHIT!

OMG I JUST HATE READING YOUR POSTS AND SEEING HOW UTTERLY DELUDED YOU ARE.

KSJDFKLSJK#
    Wow, this pretty much says it all, lol.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 06-19-2009 at 03:46 AM.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, this pretty much says it all, lol.
    you make me sick.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you make me sick.
    You are my dual, I still love you, and will one day forgive you for everything.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you make me sick.
    lmao
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are my dual, I still love you, and will one day forgive you for everything.
    you make me .

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you make me .
    Sirena, I wouldn't dream of forcing anything on you (except maybe dry anal rape, lolz). You and I have a chemistry that brought us together before and has since grown strong enough for me to believe that it will reconnect us again in the future, when all these petty disputes are dead and buried. I am a patient and understanding man.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sirena, I wouldn't dream of forcing anything on you (except maybe dry anal rape, lolz). You and I have a chemistry that brought us together before and has since grown strong enough for me to believe that it will reconnect us again in the future, when all these petty disputes are dead and buried. I am a patient and understanding man.

i might consider allowing you in my presence again if there's lots of begging involved. even then though......

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh my god SLI men must have a lot of fucking patience. If you were my dual I would've stabbed you in the throat by now. I have no idea how anyone tolerates you please choke and die already kthanks.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast