Thread: Could anyone help me figure out if I'm a EII or SEI?

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ypiret View Post
    Alright.

So when my friends need help with homework, what look forward to and want to see the most is the look of relief and happiness when they've worked through something they couldn't figure out on their own. Since I've never really found myself actively helping someone to get closer to them(though it is a nice bonus) and instead do it to see them happy, am I an user?
    You may not be an Fe valuer or you may be. I'm saying that Fe base, creative, activating and demonstrative seem to work in mimicking ways so you may be any one of these.

I, as an EII, will help to not only as a strategy to get closer to the person but also to make them my moral debtors...sad but reality and true.

Also personally, I'm curious. Base on my posts and the interactions so far, what do you(or anyone else) think my type is? It doesn't even have to be that specific thought. An idea as to which quadra you think I might belong to would be really helpful as well.

It also doesn't have to be SEI or EII, or Alpha or Delta either. I really have no idea and am open to any suggestion at this point.
    I don't see you as EII.

I will have to ask a few questions...

1. In regards to setting and keeping appointments, are you flexible or are you, would you like to be quite rigid?
    2. Do you strive to reach your desired goal quickly? an example is do you want to be type correctly like right now or can it wait and take time?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    You may not be an Fe valuer or you may be. I'm saying that Fe base, creative, activating and demonstrative seem to work in mimicking ways so you may be any one of these.

I, as an EII, will help to not only as a strategy to get closer to the person but also to make them my moral debtors...sad but reality and true.

I don't see you as EII.

I will have to ask a few questions...

1. In regards to setting and keeping appointments, are you flexible or are you, would you like to be quite rigid?
    2. Do you strive to reach your desired goal quickly? an example is do you want to be type correctly like right now or can it wait and take time?
    I can't remember a time where I ever did anything for someone to make them my debtor. I mostly just want to see a smile or a laugh or something.

I regard to your questions:
    1. I would say that I'm pretty flexible. As long as tasks aren't invading on a time I need to do important things, I don't really care when, where, or in what order they get done. When I try to plan, I change decisions kind of frequently so nothing is ever really concrete if I'm in charge.
    2. I would say quickly. Though at the same time, I'm really enjoying this process. I like talking to you guys and I feel like I'm getting a lot of things straightened out in my brain.

Also If you don't mind me asking, do you just not see me as EII, or not Delta is general?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I can't remember a time where I ever did anything for someone to make them my debtor. I mostly just want to see a smile or a laugh or something.

I regard to your questions:
    1. I would say that I'm pretty flexible. As long as tasks aren't invading on a time I need to do important things, I don't really care when, where, or in what order they get done. When I try to plan, I change decisions kind of frequently so nothing is ever really concrete if I'm in charge.
    2. I would say quickly. Though at the same time, I'm really enjoying this process. I like talking to you guys and I feel like I'm getting a lot of things straightened out in my brain.

Also If you don't mind me asking, do you just not see me as EII, or not Delta is general?
    I just don't see you as EII. Delta is possible.

For the first one, I would say you're not a rational type. The first question was regarding j/p.
    The second one is in regards to Strategic/Tactical.

So this would be that you're an irrational Strategic and that would point to SEI, SLE, SEE, SLI, being that you do things to see a smile on a person's face with no alterier motives in mind. What do you think?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I just don't see you as EII. Delta is possible.

For the first one, I would say you're not a rational type. The first question was regarding j/p.
    The second one is in regards to Strategic/Tactical.

So this would be that you're an irrational Strategic and that would point to SEI, SLE, SEE, SLI, being that you do things to see a smile on a person's face with no alterier motives in mind. What do you think?
    Looking into it, I think I am irrational, but I'm not sure about strategic and tactical. I just don't feel confident saying I'm one or the other.

Do you have any other questions you can ask? They don't have to be about strategists and tacticians either.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Looking into it, I think I am irrational, but I'm not sure about strategic and tactical. I just don't feel confident saying I'm one or the other.

Do you have any other questions you can ask? They don't have to be about strategists and tacticians either.
    I do have more and I will try to come up with more to ask. Also, an EII would almost obsessively pursue perfection in typing others because of this great need to fit things into a neat conformity for the same reason why they seek out Ej temperament and not flexible and other spontaneous types like Ep and Ip because Ejs tend to be linear, which is regimented "I am working on this RIGHT NOW...I HAVE TO DO THIS RIGHT NOW...I CAN TAKE CARE OF THAT AFTER I DO THIS" orderly, "I do not like getting distracted from what I'm working on either inside my head or physically right now" and from the tasks I've set before me as a priority of doing.
    -