Thread: Questionnaire by Irina Iglit - Elochka

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd be wary of using the word "normally", lol I think we're (me included - guillllty) a bit too lazy to fill in such a long form that doesn't have multiple choice answers
    Obviously Absurd and Transkar have proven themselves to be the most patient (and/or curious) so far

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aisa View Post
    I'd be wary of using the word "normally", lol I think we're (me included - guillllty) a bit too lazy to fill in such a long form that doesn't have multiple choice answers
    Obviously Absurd and Transkar have proven themselves to be the most patient (and/or curious) so far
    I am definitely more curious than patient lol. You bursted my bubble but I can still see what others are saying and am interested in their opinions.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aisa View Post
    Rewards from hkkmr better come for keeping the Socionics spirit alive and well (at times). Not lazy Absurd is not lazy...