Oof, sorry about that slow response. Been traveling for work for the last month and spending a lot of time doing some deep soul-searching.

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
(Sorry I did not have time for a couple of days)
No sweat lol. My work is getting into its busy season so I'll be pretty slow for the next few months, as well, most likely.

Yeah I'm having fun in actual tangible reality
Give it time and tangible reality will catch up with me lmao

I see, I seem a bit less strongly motivated by this umm, Fe stuff? I mean I can be, but if I see no good / constructive end result then I lose interest. That for me is true in general too.
Yeah, I'm not so sure it's typology related, and more an effect of where I am personally. Or maybe those are one and the same. Who knows lol

Yeah, it's harder to differentiate between similarly strong or similarly weak functions. For me too I related to both descs both for HA/DS functions (Ni/Fe) originally and it took a while (more self-observation etc) before I could see which one really fit me more consistently and especially, more concretely.
That makes a lot of sense. All things in due time.

Yeah, well "implementable" means it works in practice so in that sense it's also just "good enough"... but yes you are more, um romantic about it. Maybe the age difference
lol doubtless that's true, also maybe partly the gender difference.

Yeah, criticisms I do have of the speculative stuff.

As for intertype relations, I think most of it is speculative nuance too, lol, the most basic relations seem robust enough tho' (duality, conflictor/superego, maybe the other intraquadra stuff too).
Yeah the conflictor & superego definitely seem extremely on the money as far as I can tell. Explains a great deal about some past relationships that turned extremely sour very quickly lol

For the stereotypical "understanding" of it yeah
lol well I'm content to be a big ol' "shallow" and "dumb" ST lmao. I have about a billion times more fun than the self-satisfied "deep" Deltas.