Thread: Help me type my friend please

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think narc was right earlier. Positivist/negativist is the simplest way to distinguish SEE/SLE. He's a positivist. SEE > SLE

They only have dark energy when they are a pissant.
    hmmm...i would have guessed as an ENFj you would view negativism favorably. Perhaps you're LIE, afterall.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    I think narc was right earlier. Positivist/negativist is the simplest way to distinguish SEE/SLE. He's a positivist. SEE > SLE

hmmm...i would have guessed as an ENFj you would view negativism favorably. Perhaps you're LIE, afterall.
    If I was a rational I'd be able to hold a job for more than a month.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    If I was a rational I'd be able to hold a job for more than a month.
    That seems rather insulting to all the Irrationals who have proven themselves perfectly capable of holding a steady job/career.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    That seems rather insulting to all the Irrationals who have proven themselves perfectly capable of holding a steady job/career.
    uhhh... what?
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Perhaps we are defining things differently. Let me try again.

If I was a rational type I wouldn't be able to hold a steady (routine, predictable, unchanging, static) job.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    Perhaps we are defining things differently.
    Are there that many ways to interpret "If I were x I'd be able to hold a job for more than a month"? Holding a steady job does imply that the one holding it is capable of being employed for more than a month at a time, which you are saying you are not and which you seem to be associating with your being Irrational.

Let me try again.

If I was a rational type I wouldn't be able to hold a steady (routine, predictable, unchanging, static) job.
    Not sure if you misspoke here or not.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post

What other reasons have you for these typings?