video representation of this pic
    I saw this awhile back and thought SEI.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqen View Post
    I saw this awhile back and thought SEI.
    I was directed to this video after watching some videos on ball lightning, not sure what was the connection there. Was browsing some pictures from the Kepler site - https://www.nasa.gov/content/kepler-multimedia - too bad it ended, they collected bunches of interesting data though. The presenter is one of the Ip types for sure. I thought ILI for her at first, her talking style is too flat for Fe, but then noticed she has that determined glow in her eyes like Rasputin, so SLI-Te it was.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    I was directed to this video after watching some videos on ball lightning, not sure what was the connection there. Was browsing some pictures from the Kepler site - https://www.nasa.gov/content/kepler-multimedia - too bad it ended, they collected bunches of interesting data though. The presenter is one of the Ip types for sure. I thought ILI for her at first, her talking style is too flat for Fe, but then noticed she has that determined glow in her eyes like Rasputin, so SLI-Te it was.

I was picking up on the Si there. SLI then. Some Ne mobilizing in her sentences. That spaced out shoulder power suit...

She vibes like Sara Gilbert.

Last edited by Jaqen; 01-29-2019 at 11:56 PM.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    I think your first impression was correct. I think an ILI with high Si makes the most sense. She's a dreamy stargazer with a gravitation toward the unknown, imo.