Quote Originally Posted by Pauluch View Post
Thank you all for all your advice. I'm gonna build my self-esteem yeah from now on and try not to forget about that when the moment of paranoia comes. Who would have thought Internet forum is such a good place to share your doubts.
I totally feel ya. There are some weeks when I'm on top of the world and I'm so confident...I'm looking sexier in the mirror, sex is better and then there are those weeks when I'm like "nobody loves me" and I feel so insecure.

When it comes to ex's I feel like it just takes time and confidence with your partner to get over it. I don't know if you watch "How I met your Mother" but there's this episode where the main character is talking about baggage that he carries around. He finally spills his heart out to this girl he's seeing and he lesson he learns at the end of the episode is that baggage is a lot easier to carry around with someone to help :]

It's really nice that your man is willing to talk about his ex with you when your feeling insecure because it's those little things that can help you make you feel more secure about your relationship with him.