Thread: EIIs/INFjs making snarky comments and ridiculing

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Are you sure they are not INFp??
    Yeah im very very sure. One has been a friend for a long time and one i can just tell a mile away. I will be honest both of these guys have percieved that they had a hard life. One was picked on in school and one had to move schools heaps when he was young. I think i just attract these types because i haven't met many other ones. Right now both of these guys (the other one might be INFj) are spamming my facebook with stuff like "I cry myself to sleep etc". The sad thing is he probablly does cry himself to sleep
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger View Post
    Right now both of these guys (the other one might be INFj) are spamming my facebook with stuff like "I cry myself to sleep etc". The sad thing is he probablly does cry himself to sleep
    speaking of making fun of people.... i'm sorry but that actually made me LOL.

also, i would say to stop showing the EIIs compassion. at this point, they know you care, they know you know about their problems, and they're just being repetitive, running circles in their heads and being OCD. you need to break the cycle somehow- i would try "yes"ing them, not giving any REAL feedback, forcing them to DO something, etc.

if you think about it, EIIs are "the empaths." they like empathy, but they don't really respond to it themselves. As an example, I LITERALLY stopped going to a therapist because she "felt sorry" for me and I was like "but that doesn't help me! you should be like 'okay, that sucks, but now DO SOMETHING."'
    act like an LSE- do something interesting around them and get them to participate.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey