Thread: Discussion of Gulenko's Cognitive Styles

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Here's a socionics example of this (but anndelise's pictures aren't showing up for me anymore, only hotelambush's are. both of them fit the HP style though imo) http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...e-Model-A-Cube

It's a simplified visual representation of all the relations and interactions at once.

^ That up there would be an example of viewing the same subject/object/theory from multiple different angles, right? It's like he's even (inadvertently) quoting what Gulenko wrote: "LII grasps the problem from opposite sides, mentally rotating the situation in three dimensions around its semantic axes."

That's crazyyy. It reminds me of when I drew a picture of my brain a few days ago:

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post

^ That up there would be an example of viewing the same subject/object/theory from multiple different angles, right? It's like he's even (inadvertently) quoting what Gulenko wrote: "LII grasps the problem from opposite sides, mentally rotating the situation in three dimensions around its semantic axes."
    yes! =D

That's crazyyy. It reminds me of when I drew a picture of my brain a few days ago:

LOL!