Hybrid View

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sorrows View Post
    In the ESE Si would be strong on attention to details, and strong aversion to unpleasant stimuli. For whatever past prior experiences, I avoid bars as much as possible. My mind just conjures up this visual of a smokey dark crowded room and I immediately come up with an excuse why I can't meet someone for dinner there. Even if I have fun with someone if the location is somewhat unpleasant or the meeting time starts late I will try to re-direct the location, or make an excuse.

Excellent memory for visual-spatial experiences. It is like a data bank of images filled with detail going back 5-10 years.

When I am shopping sales staff will make clothing/make-up recommendations but I am fairly assertive in the sphere of materials goods and know exactly what I am looking for, and I generally ignore trends completely. I like well-made, (hand-crafted objects if possible) quality is important. Little details are important.

I find it especially annoying when a sales person will bring me clothes as a suggestion to the fitting room "oh this would look great on you" or "this color is beautiful-you'll love it". For me, its an instant reaction to materials, fabric, colors, style etc. etc, and I don't take Si suggestions for whatever reason from others. Even health care/diet suggestions, when people say things like "we should eat less carbs" or something along those lines, I just have this internal sense of what is right for my health, home, shopping needs etc and I don't really care what public opinion is of the latest diet plan, as I will do my own research and make lifestyle choices based on an internal sense of what I like and dislike.
    So much this post. ^^

:thumbsUP:

Belongs in the ESE discussion session forever.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sorrows View Post
    Remind you of your roommate?
    Lol you remember... and yes absolutely. Literally everything you said. We would travel to the States periodically to get good prices on seemingly (to me) insignificant little products and greater FOOD selection. Funny though you mention the tjing anout clothing and fabrics and I am the exact same way: can instantly pick out suitability based of textures, colour, shape, "look", and also instantly gauge how I will be precieved wearing said item.