Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
i'll just wait to see if trump agrees; if clinton scratching her nose is worth adding to his other complaints. it is really difficult to treat a narcissist fairly.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b024a52d2a6852
You can tell the difference between a “normal” nose itch, and a nose touch that is from the signs of lying – the simple itch will be satisfied with rubbing or scratching, but won’t be satisfied with just a light touch, and this is what happens when the person is lying.

Once again, if the speaker is the one who displays the nose touch gesture, it means he could be lying. If it is the listener who does it, then he could simply doubt what he is hearing.

http://psychologia.co/signs-of-lying-in-body-language/
Last night I was flipping through channels when I was trying to fall asleep and I saw some news show where the body language expert said she was actually signaling that Trump is a pinocchio (being deceptive) every time she touched her nose while he was speaking. I looked it up and it is a thing. I am sure she has had some prep on body language before the debate and it is possible she was doing it on purpose but it could have been subconscious. I just find it hard to believe she does not know about body language since her husband was said to have touched his nose while lying about Lewinski over 20 times in 4 minutes (I didn't fact check this but I read it. lol) and not touching his nose when he told the truth.

I am almost positive that she was purposely highlighting that he was being deceptive, to everyone who was watching. Her nose touching actually did signal to me that she did not believe him (when I saw Eliza's video) which is interesting because I had not seen the body language person talking about her doing it to signal Trump lying until after . I think it is a good subliminal message.

Ne-way I am sure conspiracy theorists won't accept that explanation.

*if someone has real allergies or something is giving them an itch, nose touching is not necessarily a sign of lying.

** body language is pseudo-science but since politicians know they may be evaluated on every gesture they may pay closer attention to their body language.