Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
I understand the desire for TiNe to bring things into a system but I encourage you to please view verbal information and find other common links. I say this because many of my LII friends have used their system and gotten into bad or incompatible relationships only to discover that they were wrong. I will say now that a lot of your typing are not accurate
I hope I don't come across as dogmatic... I am quite receptive to input. But I actually know exactly what you mean, and have done some personal development to let loose of that tendency toward "fixation". I wrote something similar once about the TiNe type:

"As with all Ne-Si types, concepts are seen as objects to mentally manipulate, and this subtype of TiNe takes the role of engineer for these concepts; building from them an elegant, crystalline structure – a castle in the sky. These theoretical architectures propose an explanation for a certain phenomenon of reality but always with a certain level of idealized detachment from the actual dynamics of the world. They may find an affinity for topics such as philosophy, psychology and linguistics where abstract rules can precisely organize information."

Verbal (well, psychological) information is deeply important, yes. I don't confirm a typing without taking that into account and am willing to override this visual framework when it doesn't properly describe a person's psychology. Body/expression reading is trying approximate someone's psychology via the secondary effects of psychology; it cannot define it.