So I think that BulletsandDoves may have Se PoLR. (Can't be bothered putting that in a labcoat-friendly way. :-p)

He avoids confrontation - seems to see arguing as a bad thing, whereas 'other' IEIs on the board (excepting Silverchris, who may be Delta :-p) apparently enjoy that kind of thing, or at least seem to see it as a point of honour to address conflict. B&D isn't in-your-face - the issues he writes about are - which differs from IEIs who are reactive in themselves. He focuses on writing excessively truthful stuff - addressing issues that are important to him. He then usually ignores people's reactions, and goes on to write something else.

In terms of his expression, he basically seems to be about being real - to the extent of facing one's darkest urges or w/e. I think this is a focus on Fi rather than Fe - and deep-held values rather than changeable emotions.

I think there may be an automatic association of Se with anything that pushes the envelope and unsettles people. Those uhh documentaries that force people to watch animals being killed or w/e to raise awareness for a specific cause - surely Fi?

His writings seem Ne-ish imo. He actually manages to address dark material in a light and fluffy manner :-p .. largely through his use of narration (which seems Te?) - which serves to continually remind the reader that they're merely listening to a story - keeps you from getting immersed in the drama of what you're reading. I think Beta NF would prefer to do the opposite - to get people caught up in the emotion. Also, there seems to me to be a heavily moralistic flavour to his writings. :-p Frequent breaks to outline the moral of the story - which further serve to dampen the drama. Speaking of which, I think the recent Adventures thread by GQ would also suggest that B&D doesn't like drama.

Erm, so what do you think?