View Poll Results: type of Viggo Mortensen?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

1 33.33%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 66.67%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Viggo Mortensen

Hybrid View

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI?

He remind me of Inter's capitano Javier Zanetti.

Zanetti's qualities have earned him respect on and off the field. He is sometimes criticised for being too soft-spoken on the pitch, but he makes up for this by being one of Inter's most consistent, reliable, and trusted players.
    Zanetti, along with his compatriot and current teammate at Inter Esteban Cambiasso, founded this charity association to help coach young children with social isolation problems and motor coordination difficulties. Zanetti said that "this spirit lies at the base of all of Inter's initiatives for youngsters:" "There must always be values at the heart of sport, and this is what we have to teach children."
    Zanetti has also proven that he has a highly developed social conscience. In response to Argentina's economic crisis of 2001, which threw millions of people into poverty, Zanetti, with his wife Paula, created the Fundación PUPI (PUPI foundation) in Argentina for the social integration of poor children. The aim of the organization is to help children who were left impoverished by the country's economic crisis by giving them educational opportunities, as well as taking care of their nutritional requirements.

"When I look back to my childhood, many concrete scenes come to my mind, good ones and bad ones. I had a difficult childhood, and even though I don't live in my country at present, I'm well aware of what's going on there and the devastating effect it's having on our poorest children. I've always believed that our public actions need to take account of our social responsibility,"

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't expect him to be so incredibly boring as he was in that Time video interview posted earlier in the thread.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLIs are my conflictor. SLIs are mean old dirty contractors, factory foremen, my brother is one. He would never recognize the correct mood for any occasion. He would never visit Sheehan; he would never have a business deal in a park, all of that is pure creative Se with suggestive Fe.

LSIs are my dual, I truly enjoy his antics - he sounds like my other half. I could really have fun with him, but not an SLI. An SLI would hurry to an interview, see the interview as stressful, think the reporter was a strange and intimidating nutcase, would think that people should go home from the war protest because everybody is crazy. He is like the hangover dude (Zach something or other.) An SLI would also think in terms of exploitation. This would mean he would TRY to typecast himself. He would think everything he does is a big rip off and he would be secretly laughing at you. He would try to be a flash in the pan. I think that the hairy faced dude in Hangover is a better picture of an SLI. He wants to rip off his own act again and again to sell it to the suckers. Viggo reinvents himself with each movie. Viggo is a technical actor. The hangover dude is seeking the rapid exploitation of fame. SLIs think in terms of exploitation. (PoLR Fe + Creative Te = exploitation = Zach Galifianakis from Hangover) PoLR Ne + Creative Se = methodological acting = Viggo!)

The Si you see is Viggo's Demonstrative Function. The Se you see is Viggo's Creative Function. He has both feeling functions (Fi role and Fe suggestive) This means the expressing Fe should be soothing to him. He is happy to meet new people, like Sheehan or reporters or whatnot. Zach would want to say something rude to them. (Zach's suggestive Ne would turn his PoLR Fe into jokes at the other person's expense.)

I do not get along with SLIs because they act like Zach, I love types like Viggo.

SLI = PoLR Fe + suggestive Ne = jokes at others expense! PoLR Fe + creative Te = an interest in rapid exploitation of fame! YES they are my conflictor! I lived with one!
    LSI = PoLR Ne + suggestive Fe = an interest in other people, but he might be boring due to little skill at improvisational speaking. PoLR Ne + creative Se = method acting.