Thread: could I be anything other than INFj?

Hybrid View

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    This is the excessive diplomacy and bullshit I have been talking about. The difference is striking between the two groups and if you wanna pull shit out of your ass like you're doing here, don't do it with me.
    Dude, have you ever considered ILE/SLE? You sound like you could have the Fi-polr creds. That was perfectly legimate and probably true what dolphin said. Then again, I'm probably just being woefully, excessively diplomatic.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem to just be spreading your wings somewhat after a life of confinement. Basically you've had a life of obligation to your family so far, and now you've got more of a social life, you're feeling free from relationships and dealing with other people's emotional BS towards you, or at least more so, and you're a hot young girl, so going out dancing is fun for you.

I call Rita to the stands, another hardcore INFj who has done out and partied a little bit.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Dude, have you ever considered ILE/SLE? You sound like you could have the Fi-polr creds. That was perfectly legimate and probably true what dolphin said. Then again, I'm probably just being woefully, excessively diplomatic.
    A Fi PoLR that is against bad relationships and thinks that every male and female deserves a chance and thinks that people that are disillusioned about relationships are wrong? It sounds like the complete opposite to me, Fi PoLRs are said to be the ones with the most problems. I think that everybody could live a life of being completely happy with a lot of people they meet on their road, but then people like to create for themselves the problems that these girls speak about instead of just being happy. To me, they seem to have more problems with "feeling" than I have, but who knows.

BTW, yes, sometimes NFs are definitely excessively diplomatic even when the situation calls for a more decisive stance. Sure some girls will have talked bad about some males, but that does not mean they generalize the situation to everybody like this group of bitches does. I know plently of succesfull couples, plently of girls that are happy with their boyfriends, and none of them seem to complain the way they do, guess why? It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Fi PoLR that is against bad relationships and thinks that every male and female deserves a chance and thinks that people that are disillusioned about relationships are wrong? It sounds like the complete opposite to me, Fi PoLRs are said to be the ones with the most problems.
    I don't imagine anyone is for bad relationships. Also, that everyone is deserving of a chance occurs to me as an Ne-characteristic. That some people are disillusioned regarding relationships strikes me as Ti > Te (their experience may very well support this conclusion, though it may not be tenable in the complete range of human experience). However, all we've got to go off of is what we've seen, heard, felt, etc.

Additionally, I've noticed particularly harsh interactions between you and certain other individuals on this forum. One example would be your proposed identical Joy. While it's by no means conclusive since identicals need not get along, there seems a particular animosity that seems to spring forth. Perhaps again I'm being overly diplomatic in admitting the weakness in my argument (since it is by no means certain, and I'm lacking in obstinancy to my own views), but I think this could fit rather smartly with ENTp. I do not see an Fi-valuing in your conduct. Granted this is merely online interaction, but given the general thrust of your posts I think at least something can be gleaned from them.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't imagine anyone is for bad relationships. Also, that everyone is deserving of a chance occurs to me as an Ne-characteristic. That some people are disillusioned regarding relationships strikes me as Ti > Te (their experience may very well support this conclusion, though it may not be tenable in the complete range of human experience). However, all we've got to go off of is what we've seen, heard, felt, etc.
    What? The only objective evidence (Te) I have for these people is just their forums posts. This is what I am basing my evalutation on, nothing else. How can you deduce that I prefer Ti then? Also, it would be aristocratic Ti, but then it would also be positivistic, then I could only be an ISTj, but then I wouldn't have a Fi PoLR. Not logically coherent.

Additionally, I've noticed particularly harsh interactions between you and certain other individuals on this forum. One example would be your proposed identical Joy.
    You see, I don't want to sound like a preacher, but really, Joy is not really likely an ENTj. Where do you see Fi in her conduct and non-Fi in mine, for example...???? All these posts I am making are the complete antithesis of Fe! How could somebody that wants to "be loved" go so forwardly against the most popular people on here?

While it's by no means conclusive since identicals need not get along, there seems a particular animosity that seems to spring forth. Perhaps again I'm being overly diplomatic in admitting the weakness in my argument (since it is by no means certain, and I'm lacking in obstinancy to my own views), but I think this could fit rather smartly with ENTp. I do not see an Fi-valuing in your conduct. Granted this is merely online interaction, but given the general thrust of your posts I think at least something can be gleaned from them.
    I notice in evaluating my conduct not being Fi you disergarded the part of my post that was about relationships. This would make you non Te valuing? No, I don't think so, I don't think we can deduce such things from just one post. I am sorry for looking like an ass in this argument and picking on every single thing but it seems like lately here there is no other way to argue without being attacked on their types.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure some girls will have talked bad about some males, but that does not mean they generalize the situation to everybody like this group of bitches does. I know plently of successful couples, plently of girls that are happy with their boyfriends, and none of them seem to complain the way they do, guess why? It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    Are you so certain that they apply their metrics to everybody else? Self-fulfilling prophecies are a dynamic that fits most all of human judgements/behavior. Are you so sure that you aren't doing the same? The fact that successful couples are happy might be more a matter of the two being acclimated to and suited for one another, as well as complaints being aptly deserved if experience dictates they should be. It's all a slippery slope and one's individual experiences are primary in deciding which way it shall go. Do some people hold views blind to what's going on? Yes. But we shouldn't assume that this is the exclusive domain of any kind of person, especially the 'bitches' you refer to.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you so certain that they apply their metrics to everybody else? Self-fulfilling prophecies are a dynamic that fits most all of human judgements/behavior. Are you so sure that you aren't doing the same? The fact that successful couples are happy might be more a matter of the two being acclimated to and suited for one another, as well as complaints being aptly deserved if experience dictates they should be.
    Ahah, c'mon, you've clearly missed the dynamics of these girls. First you hear them bitching, then after some posts you hear them saying that without quarrels in a relationship they'd be bored, then you hear them bitching about a quarrel, then they get a boyfriend that doesn't quarrel, and they bitch cuz he's boring. Didn't you see it?? It's been going on for quite some time actually.

It's all a slippery slope and one's individual experiences are primary in deciding which way it shall go. Do some people hold views blind to what's going on? Yes. But we shouldn't assume that this is the exclusive domain of any kind of person, especially the 'bitches' you refer to.
    If you say that some people are naturally wired to be unhappy, I might say it might be true, even if I don't want to believe it is.

I don't want to discuss my personal experiences but there have been of course bad ones. I don't see how one couldn't just abstract from it and see it's just one occurence over many.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too far left and it's unacceptable. Too far right and it's unpalatable. Like Goldilocks, I think we all strive for what's just right. That doesn't make them wrong or insensible and it certainly doesn't make them bitches for thinking so. Anything else is bound to excite some sort of discontent. This is even true of duals. You might think they insist far too strongly on the perfection of their relationships, but it's not wholly incomprehensible. Our respective stomach between what we expect and what is in fact is different from person to person. You might call them unrealistic, but I don't think you can fault them for what they want.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too far left and it's unacceptable. Too far right and it's unpalatable. Like Goldilocks, I think we all strive for what's just right. That doesn't make them wrong or insensible and it certainly doesn't make them bitches for thinking so. Anything else is bound to excite some sort of discontent. This is even true of duals. You might think they insist far too strongly on the perfection of their relationships, but it's not wholly incomprehensible. Our respective stomach between what we expect and what is in fact is different from person to person. You might call them unrealistic, but I don't think you can fault them for what they want.
    And this is what I'd call excessively diplomatic, really

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

/olive branch

/cementing over-diplomatism

/devoting to further study

/drinking less
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Salawa View Post
    Sorry, couldn't resist.
    are you suggesting SEE as his type again?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    are you suggesting SEE as his type again?
    I must be really strange if two people are arguing for Fi PoLR and Fi creative at the same time basing themselves on the same post.

I don't think I'm strange, I just think that socionics information is now completely twisted, this is why something like this can happen.

To get back on topic I do think rockclimber is INFj.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I must be really strange if two people are arguing for Fi PoLR and Fi creative at the same time basing themselves on the same post.

I don't think I'm strange, I just think that socionics information is now completely twisted, this is why something like this can happen.
    yeah, i agree with you, mostly. i have no idea how a dominant can see you as an ENTp while ishy can maintain that you're ESFp. i'm ready to throw out the whole thing because my head hurts and this all pretty much goes nowhere.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, i agree with you, mostly. i have no idea how a dominant can see you as an ENTp while ishy can maintain that you're ESFp. i'm ready to throw out the whole thing because my head hurts and this all pretty much goes nowhere.
    You forgot: an ENTp thinks I'm ESFj

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd be far more likely to throw aside my judgement, as it was in haste and based on impaired abilities (as well as limited knowledge and wisdom). Some of it was pretty reactionary.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd be far more likely to throw aside my judgement, as it was in haste and based on impaired abilities (as well as limited knowledge and wisdom). Some of it was pretty reactionary.
    okay. sorry, i was having the brain-split of my life there for a moment. i would be interested in hearing more about why you think fabio's conduct is non-Fi valuing, though. i don't have a sharp case for either although he mostly strikes me as logical.

BUT

so as not to derail the thread -- back to rc's type. you do have a sort of negativist thing going which should technically rule out INFx.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei