Towards the end of our relationship was when I first learned about socionics and I typed her as an ISFJ. My understanding of socionics wasn't even 1/5 of what it is now so I don't put that much faith in my typing, but I'm REALLY CURIOUS what type she is. Is she really ISFJ? I've been trying to figure it out for so long that I'm just confused now and could use some outside opinions. She definitely didn't feel like my dual.

When we first met I thought she was cute but I wasn't interested in pursuing her because she had a boyfriend that she had been with for a few years. We clicked pretty well and soon started hanging out a lot. Anyways she tells me that they're having problems blah blah. Then she tells me they broke up. I have a rule against going for girls that have boyfriends and even though they broke up I felt real iffy about the whole thing. But one day we end up fooling around and after that she's real aggressive about us having a relationship. Usually I'm real chill about that kinda shit...more like whatever happens happens. So because of that I was thinking about the whole victim/aggressor thing.

Anyways...

First of all she's really emotional. She would have crazy mood swings, which seems to be common in the girls that I date. She was also really dependent on me for everything and would even want me to make all her decisions for her.

She was a huge daddy's girl and after their relationship soured she's had a boyfriend constantly. She was really really clingy which drove me nuts.

She kinda had an obsession with little kid things, and would talk to me like one a lot of the time.

She is really picky about what she likes, such as food. Absolutely refuses to eat/drink/whatever something she doesn't like. She has a hedonistic streak and really loves sex/food/liquor/weed.

She's really jealous and insecure. I'll be flirty sometimes and it drove her nuts.

She is extremely observant and always knows exactly what is going on around her and where everything is. She is also really good at directions because she can photographically remember to turn at which tree, gas station, etc. to get to places.

In high school she was captain of the cheerleading squad and straight A student blah blah. But she had a lot of trouble in college comprehending more theoretical stuff. We could talk a lot but only about stupid stuff like gossip, our pasts, etc. I wasn't really able to talk to her about stuff I'm really interested in like psychology, business, etc.

She's a really good dancer and loved going clubbing. But other than clubbing she seems to enjoy more introverted activities like just watching movies at home. She's the type of girl that kinda stops hanging out with her friends when she gets a boyfriend and tries to spend all her time with him. However she has really good social skills and makes friends very easily. She had a really graceful walk.

She would really take care of me a lot such as cleaning/cooking/laundry which I liked a lot. But for some reason she did it in a way that didn't really fulfill my needs...its hard to explain.

She likes taking care of other people too. If she went out with her friends she would always be the sober one making sure everyone else wasn't throwing up on themselves.

We fought a lot because I was trying to get away from her and have some time for myself. She would always be chasing me and coming up with reasons why I had to go see her. Although our opposing abilities seemed to complement each other well, it just didn't work. Something was off.

This is her on the left

Again her on the left

Notice how unhappy we both look in the picture lol

Arrite I know this is long as shit but I'm really interested in hearing what everyone thinks. Thanks.