She said it would be okay for me to start this type thread, so cast your votes. I've left out possible types (like ENFp, for example) that seem much less likely to minimize fuckhead joke votes. Everyone is, of course, free to suggest other types in their posts.

Quote Originally Posted by eunice
To the extent that u feel like throwing a chair at the person and killing him on the spot.

criticisms:

For me, I guess I take it very personally when people criticize me about my appearance (if it ever happened). I also hate people who criticized about my family and friends infront of me or spread malicious rumors about them, even though it seems to be none of my business (in a way). I also can't stand people who said that I'm boring, and I will go all way out to defend myself. Luckily, it only occured once, when a female ESTp who didn't know me well said that.

pet peeves:

-people who criticize others too much when they are not perfect themselves.
-a messy bedroom.
-people who take life too easily.
-people who walked past me smoking and blowing the smoke into my face.
-a life without a sense of purpose, living each day not knowing what u r here for.
-people who follow fashion and trends blindly.
-not having much money to buy things I want.
-guys who are good-looking but not intelligent. Bores me to death when I talk to them.

That's all I can think of right now.
Quote Originally Posted by eunice, on her weaknesses
-taking objective criticisms personally.
-been preoccupied with my appearance.
-stubborness and always insisting that I'm right.
-procrasitinating when the task is unpleasant.
-been preoccupied with my emotions and thoughts.
-reading too much into people's actions.
-always looking for the perfect guy and not giving a chance to those who didn't match my requirements.
-dreams about a perfect life, but didn't work hard enough for it.
-too soft and kind.
-get very depressed easily when I'm alone in a crowd of strangers, wishing that I know someone here so that I can stick to him/her.
To go to high society parties and get to know rich men and marry one. Period.
Quote Originally Posted by FDG
But I gather that she was likely joking.

Actually, I'm serious about it. I mean, who doesn't want to marry a rich man? I'm not referring to those who inherited the money, but rather those who work hard for it from scratch. Self-made millionaires are usually very intelligent, rational, strategic, smart and have the ability to make calculated risk, and I dig that. :wink: With someone like that to depend on, I know I would never starve myself and will be able to enjoy a very comfortable lifestyle. :wink: My biggest fear in life would be having no money, and with such a partner around, I don't have to worry about such a problem anymore. Anyway, it would be cool if he likes travelling and wouldn't mind taking me along during his business trips.
Temperament Score
Idealist 17
Rationalist 4
Traditionalist 6
Hedonist 3
Your temperament type is Idealist.
Quote Originally Posted by mustachio
is it me or is everybody in this forum a fuckin' goody-two-shoes?
OK, I will bear grudges, especially when someone hurt me even though I didn't provoke them in the first place. However, I try my best not to show that I'm still bothered infront of others 'cos I don't want people to see me as someone who is narrowminded and unable to let go of grudges. Anyway, the best I can do is to try my best to avoid these people who offended me and I want nothing to do with them anymore. I really don't understand why there are others who have the ability to still hang out with those who hurt them. Why still be friendly to a jerk who doesn't show u respect in the first place?