Threaded View

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I forgot to mention something.

I created and wrote my first computer programs at ten in BASIC. One was a multiple choice "How Weird Are You?" quiz and the other was a color-number selector program with over 100 named values. That was in 1984.

I rarely played outside due to the discomfort of worst possible seasonal allergies.

I secretly used to privately morph my favorite blanket into characters and play out imagine different racy scenes among lovers.

My ethics were naturally fine enough but I wasn't exposed to religious doctrines that strongly influenced me until middle school. I was atheistic at times and formed my own theory at age 7 that many civilizations invented the concept of God over fear for lack of control over things like natural forces.

I started reading about new age things and the occult occasionally at 10. My Mom used to get a monthly new age paper for inspiration. I started my rock collection with hematite embedded with 2 garnets (like eyes) from Alaska and a Green Aventurine my Grandma gave me that her Priest had given to her.

I preferred school to summers but was usually frustrated with how much education was review we already learned. I hated homework - the drudgery of it. I liked the libraries school and public. I was mostly interested in astronomy books at the public one.

There are a few other things but I won't divulge them here.
    Last edited by vesstheastralsilky; 10-20-2018 at 06:26 PM.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...