yeah when I say subjectivist I mean in the reinin sense, when I say subjective factor I mean in the Jungian. the problem is they use similar language to describe very different things. all perspectives are inherently bound by differentiation and therefore limited, but if the accent is on the objective factor, which I think it is with Sol, then you can say he's attempting to draw on Ne (to whatever degree of success is sort of irrelevant). to me Sol never explicitly makes subjective judgements. I would agree there are elements of Ti and Ni by implication but Sol does a good job of avoiding directly hitting on them. I see no issue with Ti ignoring, even if a Ti structure ends up emerging as a consequence of his undertaking. to me he is in no way attempting to do such a thing, rather it is something others see in him because its their preferred method of evaluating the world etc

I think Sol harms his own case when he by implication makes claims that Ne and Te taken together make him somehow more "correct" in some metaphysical sense, but to say he's aiming at such a thing in the way philosophers such as LII in developing explicit statements on the nature of reality do, is very far from how Sol comports himself from my point of view. I certainly think he fails perceive that aspect, and you might think Ne would be more self aware as to that point, but it is after all only mobilizing and a weak function. in a certain sense objectivism is a lack of self awareness because it allows for the possibility in principle of being "most right" which I think is what creates this kind of scenario. LSI is more self aware not as a consequence of stronger Ne but as a product of a subjectivist worldview which contextualizes the self as one of many each with equal claim. what LSI does is gauge its activity not in terms of Ne correctness but Se correctness, in a sea of competing equally valid Ne claims, Se is the differentiating factor for LSI, i.e.: a form of might makes right, precisely because it is all subjective. I don't see Sol as really being on that side of things--he sincerely believes, however incorrect, that by Ne standards he is objectively closer to the truth