It's been over a year since I made a thread like this. This is the last one, I promise. Any suggestions, opinions etc. are welcome. If you think you know my type say it.

Tell me about yourself.
I'm a 24 years old female, a postgraduate student.

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
I study creative writing. I've been writing my own stories and poetry ever since I was a child. The momemt I learnt how to hold a pen I just started to write. My teachers and my family kept on motivating me, I've always been the best one in the class when it came to writing creative pieces and so I I thought...okay maybe this is the thing for me.
I like to come up with new ideas and to express myself in a creative way. I'm good with words, languages and creating a specific setting, atmosphere. I like to look up different information about the topic of my story, I like to do some sort of a research and that connection between an actual academic work and a creative power in all that is just ver enjoyable.
I don't like the fact that it's all up to me. I have to push myself into doing my writing and I often lack the discipline. Also my attention spam is quite short, I can't do one thing for very long and writing requars a lot of focused time and energy, which I often don't have.

What are your values, and why?
Ambition - I think that people need to use their potential, they need to build their skills to become better and better and to truly explore the possibilities of their talent and gifts. I try to become the best version of myself possible and to achieve something worthy to fully realize my abbilities. It really hurts me when I see people wasting their talent in meaningless jobs or simply doing nothing at all. I think everyone should try to get the best out of their lives.
Originality - Their is nothing worse than wasting your own self for comformity. I believe that the best way to make everything better is to be open to new and unusual ideas, things and people. Otherwise world woul stay the same and we would still live in the wild.
Innovation - We should still try to make things better, even those that seem to work, experiment and explore new ways.
Freedom - Everyone should be able to define their own sense of self, the world and their own path and values. None should be limited by society or other obligations when it comes to their own individuality. Everyone should be free to explore all the possibilities.
Equality - Their should be no differences between people and everyone should be able to prove themsevles and their worth in society no matter their backround.
Individualism - None should be forced to submit to the needs, expectations and opinions of others if it's not right for them. Defining your own sense of who you are is crucial imo. Be weird, be expressive, be scary, be whatever you wanna be. The stranger the better.

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?
I think I'm easy to get along with but sort of hard to get to know. I don't find it natural to just go to people and be friends with everyone. Even though I'm usually nice and polite to others, I stay a bit detached from them. It's not like I'd fear something from them, I just value my own space and respect privacy of others as well. I also just don't feel the need to be "out there" for everyone. I live more for myself and my own world than for others even though friends and family do matter to me.
I usually find people who share my hobbies and interest and meet with them to discuss things we have in common. It's nice to feel like I belong somewhere and there are people similar to me. I have quite a wide circle of close friends and I like it, we are one big group of nice people getting drunk together and talking about life... just the usual stuff.
My family is ok... But we're very different so sometimes it's a source of our trouble. I'm more nice and kind to people I don't know that well, but once I get comfortable with someone I show my more argumenatative face. I still don't do it that often but I know I sometimes can be very harsh and insensitive when I fight with the ones closest to me.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
In friends - I just look for people who share my hobbies and interests so we can discuss things that we have in common. I like private parties at someone's home, when we all just drink, talk and sing our favorite songs. I like when we all meet and just enjoy each others company.
In Romantic relationship - I like men who are ambitious and want to get somewhere in ther life. I like it when they can motivate me to be active and hard working as well, but I hate it when they force it and don't respect my own need for a lot of rest and comfort.
I also like it when they are generally open to new information, care about what's going on around them, are open to explore new things. I like to explore everything but sometimes I'm too lazy and too much in my own head to keep track of all the things happening around me so I like someone to keep me in check and sometimes drag me out to explore some new places, something small is sometimes enough like an unusual exotic restaurant or an art gallery I've never been to. I really like traveling and visiting new contries as well.
I also look for people who are educated and kwnoledgeable. I like it when they can teach me and show me new infromation, things I've never heard of before, facts I've never expected would be true...
I have to admit that I've noticed that sort of a bad body stereotype works for me too. I like guys who can really be themsevles, who are confident and are not afraid to break some rules when it's necessary. Charisma and leadership abalities are a bonus that I find very attractive.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
I sometimes fight with boyfriend because of his need to turn everything to a joke. I hate it when I try to be serious and he just starts to joking about something that is important for me. He also makes fun of me, I mean...He makes fun of everyone, but I'm sensitive to this kind of stuff.

How would your friends describe you?
I think they would say that I'm nice, sociable and know how to have fun. They would also probably say that I'm open to new things and adventurous. They also see me as intelligent and idealistic. For some I can also be childish and too impractical. My friends probably aslo say that I sometimes am arrogant, take myself too seriously and can be elitary. They've told me that I look down at people sometimes, I try to change that.

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
During my life I've been priced for my ideas, unusual ways of seeing things and creative abilities. I also have good skills when it comes to critical analyzis and learning new things, I'm a fast learner and I can quickly undertand new concepts. I'm also quite expressive and have a good sense of aestehtics. Many people have told me I have a good sense of style and most seem to like the way I decorate things. I'm also quite good when it comes to public speaking and performing in front of others like singing or acting.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
I'm very irresponsible and forgetful. I often promise things and later forget about it. I also don't see many things as a trouble. I'm careless, I do things at the last possible moment, I never do something just "to be on a safe side" I do things to be on a dangerous side and hope it will be fine. I'm sometimes just too lazy to care. I never do anything extra because I always get along just fine with a slacker work.
I'm very messy, like I let glasses to catch a mold and only them wash them and shitty stuff like that...My boyfriend has to do the dishes in the house, otherwise we would probably die on some shitty disease from dirt. I never put anything at its place, never remember where I put it and usually waste a lot of time by searching for things like keys, phone, wallet etc..I tend to be late jut because I can't find anything.
I'm very disorganized, I can't really force myself to doing things when I'm not in the mood. I'm a slave of my current whim.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
Keeping my enviroment clean. I hate tidy places where everything is in order, it freaks me out, but I'm unable to even do my dishes. It's not like I don't want to...I just don't think about stuff like that untill everything is so dirty that I can just throw it out right away.
I'm terrible at noticing my enviroment, people constantly need to notice me about things that are going on around me. I just don't see it...
I have a very complicated relationship with rules... I see them as too limiting and lot of them are useless, but then there are rules and regulations that do have some meaning. There's a part of me that feels like fighting against all the limits that are put on people, there is a true anarchist in me, but then...I do realize that we do need certain rules to be effective and to keep our lives on track. I just don't know which rules should I choose for myself, I need others to show me what regulations are meaningful and effective so I could keep myself in order. I'm a mess on the outside and on the inside as well. Sometimes when I try to organize my own self I get so stuck at useless details, like I feel like I need to plan every second of my day and if I do one thing wrong it's all worthless. I know this is not healthy, I need someone to show the middle ground.

What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
There's actually nothing weird that I would enjoy. Most of the things I see as a chore are really a chore. I don't like to do any sort of stereotypical brainwashing work. Like I know people who like to clean up or do gardening or repearing stuff at their house... I don't like any of these.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
Even though I study creative writing, I've always wanted to be a performing artist. I have a band and I want to make an album with them and go on tour. I'm not sure if this will be possible, but I still believe it will happen one day.
I know that making money with art is difficult and it requires capital from somewhere else. I'd like to work as a journalist (I've already been published in news) and to make money for my art like this, because the work is still very crative and socially important. Bringing information to people is very nobel imo.
I'd like to publish my own novel.
I'd like to have my talkshow and to be the host in it. I even have a name (People wouldn't understand because it's about politics in my country) and I want to discuss the influence of politics on young people and their opinions about the current happenings in the country.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
I'd definitely pay for a studio and record my own album. Then I'd make a huge marketing campaign to make sure people would know about me.Then I'd probably publish my book on my own expenses.
I'd actually do everything I want to do now without the money. It's not about money for me at all. They don't really matter. It's the cause that matters to me.
Oh well...And I'd travel the world and live in a different country every year.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
I like people who are selfish, I think being too attached to others limits one's own freedom. I wish I could be more selfish.
I like peole who are arrogant. Many people truly aren' too good for anything, I sort of believe that the world should belong to the strong ones and the weak ones should feel weak. (I'm weak and hate myself for it.)
I like people who play based on their own rules and break stereotypes.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
I really like to visit stores with small decorations like Tiger, where you can find useless pretty things and make your home a special place with them. I also realyl like original decorations and unusual design of the house. I like to experiment with forniture to make it all look different and special and yet pleasant for the eye.
Other than that I don't do anything... My mess usually covers all the pretty stuff anyway.

How do you behave around strangers?
I'm not good with strangers. I'm shy and often behave in a socially awkward way. I'm fine with one on one meetings, but I suck in a group setting. I hate it when I have to adapt to atmosphere of the group of people I do not know well. It's too forcefull and unnatural.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
I'm not good at standing up for myself. I used to be even worse as a child and my peers liked to make fun of me because of that. I can't really say mean stuff to other people, even when I want to, I just can't. I often need someone else to stand up for me and save the situation or I just find my own little shell and feel sorry for myself. I'm not really a fighter.

What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
God... It's so illogical and weird. Nothing has meaning, nothing exists on purpose, deal with your own meaninglesness.

What did you do last Friday?
I went out with my highschool friend, we drank beer and wine and talked about life.